密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Good Hope School Kindergarten
查看: 12108|回覆: 28
go

Good Hope School Kindergarten [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-8-29 00:42 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Does anyone heard about the re-opening of the kindergarten section?
When does the admission start?
   0    0    0    0

醒目開學勳章

2#
發表於 09-8-29 09:12 |只看該作者
Previously heard next year (2010) will start to admit K2 students.  But no further updates since.  Even though I called the primary section but they couldn't give me a confirmed response.  Just ask me to check their website.  But for sure the primary section has reserved spaces for kindergarten.

原帖由 DeckerCarmen 於 09-8-29 00:42 發表
Does anyone heard about the re-opening of the kindergarten section?
When does the admission start?

3#
發表於 09-8-29 12:09 |只看該作者
May I know the Chinese name of this school and its address?

原帖由 iantsang 於 09-8-29 09:12 發表
Previously heard next year (2010) will start to admit K2 students.  But no further updates since.  Even though I called the primary section but they couldn't give me a confirmed response.  Just ask me ...

4#
發表於 09-8-29 14:11 |只看該作者
原帖由 iantsang 於 09-8-29 09:12 發表
Previously heard next year (2010) will start to admit K2 students.  But no further updates since.  Even though I called the primary section but they couldn't give me a confirmed response.  Just ask me ...

Ian,

I checked the school's primary section site, but didn't see anything, are they really going to have the kinder section?

btw, have heard that SH will ask parents reasons of picking the school, mind to share what did you answer? one through train is definitely one of the very attractive points but dont know if i should mention it... thanks.

醒目開學勳章

5#
發表於 09-8-29 16:39 |只看該作者
Hi elmolly,

It's been quite a while since I heard from you, how's it been for your daughter's pn interview?  Which one will she attends?

The only hint that I picked up months ago is a picture of the entrance of the new GHS primary section:

The word "kindergarten" was being mentioned so I assume they have planned for it.

Concerning the way to answer SH's interview, let me pm you.

Ian

原帖由 elmolly 於 09-8-29 14:11 發表

Ian,

I checked the school's primary section site, but didn't see anything, are they really going to have the kinder section?

btw, have heard that SH will ask parents reasons of picking the school, ...

6#
發表於 09-8-29 20:15 |只看該作者
Hi Ian,

I do remember you were the one who talked about GH's kinder, but when I search for the updates in these few days, I can't find of anything so wonder if i should call the school for it.

thanks for asking, my girl finally didn't go to Creative for interview as I received a phone call from LH before it. finally, she's going to Keen Mind next week. did your girl start school yet? planned for your little one yet?

7#
發表於 09-8-29 20:49 |只看該作者
Ian,

I also need ur advise about SH interview, pls kindly pm me as well. Thanks a lot!

原帖由 iantsang 於 09-8-29 16:39 發表
Concerning the way to answer SH's interview, let me pm you.

Ian
感謝天父所賜一切恩惠, 我們誠心感謝您, 因主耶穌基督之名, 亞孟。

醒目開學勳章 王國長老

8#
發表於 09-8-29 22:15 |只看該作者
我朋友個女o係入面讀小學, 佢話"見幼稚園拆晒棚好耐喇wor", 但幾時收生就連佢都無聽過.......
原帖由 BabyHilary 於 09-8-29 08:49 PM 發表
Ian,

I also need ur advise about SH interview, pls kindly pm me as well. Thanks a lot!

醒目開學勳章

9#
發表於 09-8-29 22:32 |只看該作者
Hi elmolly,

It's good to know that you got the call from KM and your daughter will be attending it.  Shannon hasn't started yet at SHCK since they starts school on Sept.1.  Fortunately, she is still very anxious to be back to school after such a long summer holiday and not feeling bad of meeting new classmates.  Both of her good friends at Creative will attend Pui Ching and sometimes I do ask myself why didn't we just go for PC.  But Shannon involved in the decision making and she thinks she feels SHCK suits her better and she can still meet her friends who both live in Tsing Yi.

I think you can call GHS and see if they will have any updates.  See if you can share any updates from them.  I think many parents would also like to know the progress of the kindergarten admission.

Concerning my young daughter, ideally is to follow her elder sister to SHCK.  But with no guarantee to be accepted, will also need to see what other kindergartens will fit her better.  My young one is quite naughty and still can't speak.  I think we spent too much attention on the elder one during her first year while her sister is preparing for kindergarten interview.  Now my wife and I need to catch up on the works!

Good luck to you and let me know if I can be further assistance to your daughter's kindergartens application.

Ian

原帖由 elmolly 於 09-8-29 20:15 發表
Hi Ian,

I do remember you were the one who talked about GH's kinder, but when I search for the updates in these few days, I can't find of anything so wonder if i should call the school for it.

thank ...

10#
發表於 09-8-29 23:02 |只看該作者
As per the primary briefing today, kinder section will be opened in 2010.

11#
發表於 09-8-29 23:20 |只看該作者
Really?
Good news for my daughter...She'll be K1 2011/12.
SPK and SH defintely a dream school for catholic girls, whereas GH also a very good choice.   

原帖由 parentslove2 於 09-8-29 23:02 發表
As per the primary briefing today, kinder section will be opened in 2010.

[ 本帖最後由 BabyHilary 於 09-8-29 23:31 編輯 ]
感謝天父所賜一切恩惠, 我們誠心感謝您, 因主耶穌基督之名, 亞孟。

12#
發表於 09-8-29 23:51 |只看該作者
Great!  My daughter will have one more choice for kindergarten.

醒目開學勳章

13#
發表於 09-8-30 00:08 |只看該作者
Hi BabyHilary,

Please check PM.  Hope it helps!

Ian

原帖由 BabyHilary 於 09-8-29 20:49 發表
Ian,

醒目開學勳章

14#
發表於 09-8-30 00:11 |只看該作者
Sorry ML_Ngan, forget to reply to your previous question.

The school name in Chinese is 德望.  And the address in Chinese is 九龍扎山道三八三號.

They have the school area entirely renovated so everything are so new!!!  

Ian

原帖由 ML_Ngan 於 09-8-29 23:51 發表
Great!  My daughter will have one more choice for kindergarten.

15#
發表於 09-8-30 01:34 |只看該作者
原帖由 iantsang 於 09-8-29 22:32 發表
Hi elmolly,

It's good to know that you got the call from KM and your daughter will be attending it.  Shannon hasn't started yet at SHCK since they starts school on Sept.1.  Fortunately, she is still  ...

Hi Ian,

I do remember your girl loves SH very much, it's really great that she knows what she wants at such a young age! don't worry so much for your younger one, I guess she'll get accepted very likely as her sister is there already.

I think PC is something very different from SH, if you picked SH, it just simply means that PC is not something you want, so don't look back. PC is not my cup of tea as well, I won't apply it for my girl. good luck to your little one and mine

醒目開學勳章

16#
發表於 09-8-30 02:41 |只看該作者
Hi elmolly,

I guess being able to express her own preference is probably the only thing Shannon is good at, haha.  

I think you are right, my wife and I know PC is not our cup of tea.  However, I do suggest you still apply to PC since it is still a good backup option (first choice of many, in fact).  The fact is the options for thru train schools are very limited (around 10 which is consider real thru train), and kids are unpredictable from time to time, so I would recommend to plan for more schools to apply, and decide how many you will interview, so and so.  Of course, this is just a suggestion based on experience.

Good luck!

Ian

原帖由 elmolly 於 09-8-30 01:34 發表

Hi Ian,

I do remember your girl loves SH very much, it's really great that she knows what she wants at such a young age! don't worry so much for your younger one, I guess she'll get accepted very l ...

17#
發表於 09-8-30 08:33 |只看該作者
Hi Ian,

Thanks for your reply.

Your daughter is so cute.  Where does she study?  Is it SH? Did you send her to any playgroup or pre-nursery school?

Some BK parents said that Kentville will have its website this year.  I hope so!

My daughter is 0806 kid, I hope to apply HKPS & Keen Mind nursery schools (for 2 years old), then I will apply the other kindergarten schools such as SC, KV, SPK etc.

I am still worried my kid because she still cannot start to walk alone and she can only speak some simple words such as pa pa.  I think my daughter cannot catch up HKPS interview in December.

原帖由 iantsang 於 09-8-30 00:11 發表
Sorry ML_Ngan, forget to reply to your previous question.

The school name in Chinese is 德望.  And the address in Chinese is 九龍扎山道三八三號.

They have the school area entirely renovated so every ...

醒目開學勳章

18#
發表於 09-8-30 10:03 |只看該作者
Hi ML_Ngan,

Thanks and yes, the school uniform my elder daughter was wearing is belongs to SHCK, where she will starts K1 next Tue.  My wife and I are non-playgroups believer so we didn't send her to any play-groups at all.  However, I do believe in the value of pre-nursery so we did send her to study there for a year.  However, for pn, we chose one that is convenient and we happen to have a Creative Nursery right underneath our building so that's where we sent her.

For some parents which have read my previous posts during the application process, KV was the original No.1 choice for us.  But as I get more knowledgeable on P1 application, I was lucky that I didn't limit my choice too early and did apply to different types of kindergartens.  It's because from the time you plan to apply, to the time you have got all the acceptance and need to decide, many many months would have gone past and things can change.  So, it's better to leave more options to yourself rather than giving it up too soon by not even applying.  In our case, even for kinder we no longer need to consider, we still send our daughter to interview so just to get more interview experience.

In fact, my young daughter was born in the same month as your daughter.  She also cannot talk yet which is much later comparing to her elder daughter.  I am a bit concern too but won't be too worried since I know the kids can change in very very short time frame.  So, they may suddenly talk a lot in the next few weeks, you never know.  ;)

Ian

原帖由 ML_Ngan 於 09-8-30 08:33 發表
Hi Ian,

Thanks for your reply.

Your daughter is so cute.  Where does she study?  Is it SH? Did you send her to any playgroup or pre-nursery school?

Some BK parents said that Kentville will have its ...

19#
發表於 09-8-30 11:06 |只看該作者
Hi Ian,

Yes, I totally agree with you.  I attempt to try different famous kindergarten schools both HK side and Kowloon side.
Regarding  pre-nursery schools at Kowloon Tong, I only apply Keen Mind and HKPS.  I never intends to apply Cannan and Victoria, they seem very "commercial" and I don't want to increase her pressure.  If she fails during pre-nursery interview, I just let her to stay in playgroup till 3 years old.

Every parent would like to provide the best for their kids, of course, children have their own unique capability and talent, we just try our best to create and prepare a path for them.

原帖由 iantsang 於 09-8-30 10:03 發表
Hi ML_Ngan,

Thanks and yes, the school uniform my elder daughter was wearing is belongs to SHCK, where she will starts K1 next Tue.  My wife and I are non-playgroups believer so we didn't send her to ...

20#
發表於 09-8-30 13:26 |只看該作者
may u pls pm me the SH interview for K1, million thx
‹ 上一主題|下一主題