搜索
教育王國 討論區 聖保羅書院小學 swimming gala
發新帖
查看: 2472|回覆: 7
go

swimming gala [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-8-24 18:48 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
My son (Primary One )wants to join the swimming gala. Can parents  go to watch him during the contest? Or only Voluteer workers were allowed to entered.
Pls advise.
Thanks.
   0    0    0    0

醒目開學勳章

2#
發表於 09-8-25 14:09 |只看該作者
Hi 123mommy,

May I take this opportunity to ask you another questions (1) while you let your son to apply this school, did they need to interview parents or just only your boy?  (2) I have prepared my son's profile but have 8 pages altogether (i.e. personal info., activities + 5 pages cert.), do you know they will accept?

Thanks

Adrian Ma Ma

3#
發表於 09-8-25 14:35 |只看該作者

回覆 1# yeesumyin 的文章

(1) while you let your son to apply this school, did they need to interview parents or just only your boy?
No need to interview parents, but partents will sit outside the interview room and can see the whole interview process.
(2) I have prepared my son's profile but have 8 pages altogether (i.e. personal info., activities + 5 pages cert.), do you know they will accept?
They only accpet 5 pages!

醒目開學勳章

4#
發表於 09-8-25 17:44 |只看該作者
Hi YuHangMum,

Many thanks for your reply.  According to the school notice in last year, I know that this school is not required the profile to be made too fancy and prefer double-sided printing.

However, I don't understand how to include everything in 5 pages - it seems quite difficult!  Does it means no need to include the school reports and only provide one/two certificates/awards?  

Sorry to have another issue!  

Adrian Ma Ma

原帖由 YuHangMum 於 09-8-25 14:35 發表
(1) while you let your son to apply this school, did they need to interview parents or just only your boy?
No need to interview parents, but partents will sit outside the interview room and can see t ...

5#
發表於 09-8-26 14:22 |只看該作者

回覆 1# yeesumyin 的文章

yeesumyin,

Hi!  School report should be seperated (not count into 5 pages)! The acitivies photos and other family photos no need included because they don't receive.  For my son, no certificate or award was attached.

醒目開學勳章

6#
發表於 09-8-26 15:52 |只看該作者
Hi YuHangMum,

I finally understand.  Thanks a lot.  BTW, is your son enjoying studying at this school?  Does he need to do some homeworks everyday (i.e. enough time to finish daily)?  I really hope my son can get in this school!

Adrian Ma Ma

原帖由 YuHangMum 於 09-8-26 14:22 發表
yeesumyin,

Hi!  School report should be seperated (not count into 5 pages)! The acitivies photos and other family photos no need included because they don't receive.  For my son, no certificate or aw ...

7#
發表於 09-8-27 12:14 |只看該作者

回覆 1# yeesumyin 的文章

Yeesumyin,

Hi! My son will be P1 student in coming Sept 09, so I don't know what status will be.

醒目開學勳章

8#
發表於 09-8-28 13:45 |只看該作者
Hi YuHangMum
ic.  Hope he will enjoy the school life

Adrian Ma Ma

原帖由 YuHangMum 於 09-8-27 12:14 發表
Yeesumyin,

Hi! My son will be P1 student in coming Sept 09, so I don't know what status will be.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題