搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Yew Chung PN?
發新帖
查看: 1527|回覆: 6
go

Yew Chung PN? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-8-23 00:30 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Can anyone share the 1st day of Yew Chung PN last week pls?
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-8-24 09:43 |只看該作者
My son is studying in the afternoon class.  The first day was only 1.25 hr. There are 2 Chinese teacher, 1 native English teacher and a helper.  The teacher swere patience as my son like to walk around in class in the circle time and they tried and tried to let him settle down.  There should be 19 children in my class but now only 8 is coming on first month since most are born on or after October.

The schedule was 15 min free play, then circle time with English teacher. Then snack time and then reading time and circle time with Chinese teacher.

The third day was 2 hr and the childen went to gym room and had art time.

I like the teachers as they are very presentable and show concern to the child as well as the parents.

3#
發表於 09-9-3 03:10 |只看該作者
amysome, thank you for sharing....

is your baby enjoying?

what is the proportion of speaking chi/eng in the class throughout the day?

i guess you might not have done the separation yet, have you?

my son will go to pm class in oct cos he is a small b, i am pretty worried as he is so so so shy! that's why i want to know more!!!  :)

4#
發表於 09-9-3 15:29 |只看該作者
My boy loves to go to school and like the teachers.  There's about 30 mins English time everyday and most of the time is in Chinese.
My boy hasn't done the separation cos' he is the smallest in the class, 0709.  Some have and one cried the whole session and the teacher just took her hand and comforted her. The other 3 or 4 is OK.

My son is lucky that he has changed back to morning session.  What session are your child in?
My boy is also very shy but I think he adopts the environment in the first few days.

原帖由 bitebike 於 09-9-3 03:10 發表
amysome, thank you for sharing....

is your baby enjoying?

what is the proportion of speaking chi/eng in the class throughout the day?

i guess you might not have done the separation yet, have you?

5#
發表於 09-9-3 23:19 |只看該作者
Hi amysome,

May i check with you apart from a spare set of clothes, towel and indoor shoes, what else do i need to prepare for my son?

By the way, is your boy in 2F?

原帖由 amysome 於 09-9-3 15:29 發表
My boy loves to go to school and like the teachers.  There's about 30 mins English time everyday and most of the time is in Chinese.
My boy hasn't done the separation cos' he is the smallest in the c ...
怕你長得太快,未及把你看仔細;怕你長得太慢,恨不得你快高長大

買得太多玩具,怕你會將佢哋四圍堆;買得太少玩具,又怕你會憨居居

6#
發表於 09-9-4 18:17 |只看該作者
You need a water cup without straw, a wet towel in a box and a hat for him. You also need a pair of indoor shoes for yourself or your maid.

My son is in 2D.  It's in Kent Road's campus.  I suppose you're in Waterloo's campus!
原帖由 KarieWu 於 09-9-3 23:19 發表
Hi amysome,

May i check with you apart from a spare set of clothes, towel and indoor shoes, what else do i need to prepare for my son?

By the way, is your boy in 2F?

7#
發表於 09-9-4 22:31 |只看該作者
Hi amysome, thanks for your reply.

Yes, 2F is in the Waterloo's campus.

原帖由 amysome 於 09-9-4 18:17 發表
You need a water cup without straw, a wet towel in a box and a hat for him. You also need a pair of indoor shoes for yourself or your maid.

My son is in 2D.  It's in Kent Road's campus.  I suppose yo ...
怕你長得太快,未及把你看仔細;怕你長得太慢,恨不得你快高長大

買得太多玩具,怕你會將佢哋四圍堆;買得太少玩具,又怕你會憨居居
‹ 上一主題|下一主題