教育王國 討論區 根德園幼稚園 2009-2010 k2A parents pls come in
樓主: begi
go

2009-2010 k2A parents pls come in [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 09-10-16 01:58 |只看該作者
原帖由 gotgot 於 09-10-14 02:46 發表
dear all,

今日送阿囡返學,睇到星期五派返屋企比小朋友填色,畫樹葉果張圖畫,老師已經全部掛起晒,我見好多小朋友都記得畫ants同樹葉!!同埋填顏色填得好靚!
之前聽阿囡提老師會從中選出三幅畫得最靚的圖畫,阿囡琴日放 ...

我個女好西利,學校發生嘅事都能話你各知,我個女咩都冇講,係咪細女嘅關係 呢!!!

42#
發表於 09-10-16 13:42 |只看該作者
Hi Hi Audrey Mum,

Is yr girl's name "Audrey Ho"?  I received a invitation card of birthday party from Audrey Ho yesterday.  Is it the same person whom my girl mentions to me?  However, Joyce told me Audrey Ho is a boy.  I am wondering whether Joyce is right or wrong.

you need to sign the dictation paper before handing in the paper to Miss Yu.

原帖由 begi 於 09-10-14 01:11 發表
hi 你們好,
我個女audrey有時有提joyce個名,不知是否同一人?
請問各位張默書紙是否要家長簽名,交回學校?

43#
發表於 09-10-16 14:20 |只看該作者
Joyce had finished her "Show & Tell" yesterday.  She told me she really did a good job and got 3 stamps on a paper of comment.  
She asked me to help her making a paper windmill for her.  She wants to bring it back to school as some kids had brought the paper windmills to school too.  Joyce told me there are lots of kids including different classes playing in the playground in the recess time everyday.  They even line up long queue waiting for the slide.
Will u dress up yr kid with costume on the coming party day?  Last year I helped my girl to dress up in snow white costume.  I am still thinking the outfits for the coming party day.

44#
發表於 09-10-18 00:21 |只看該作者
都唔係o架,阿囡如記人名果d,佢唔多去記,同小朋友一齊玩完都唔會知或唔會想知人o地叫咩名,淨係話我知果個小朋友坐邊個位?!(佢阿媽我真係完全唔知佢講邊個)

我諗年尾出世,係小朋友細個時,小朋友之間爭幾個月大都會睇到分別,不過大大o下就唔覺o架啦,加上學校老師會留意多d,你都唔駛擔心!!:)

原帖由 begi 於 09-10-16 01:58 發表

我個女好西利,學校發生嘅事都能話你各知,我個女咩都冇講,係咪細女嘅關係 呢!!!

45#
發表於 09-10-18 00:27 |只看該作者
今日返o左學校見ms. yu啦,傾o左大約15mins,愛林遇到咁好o既老師,我都睇得出佢返得好開心呢~

生日會我都諗住買條cinderella裙比阿囡著返學,果日行街睇中o左,但未買,唔知仲有冇得買!我個囡好鍾意cinderella!

果張葉子拼圖,我執唔到黃色葉,屋苑個清潔做得太好,我執唔切,唯有用住綠色葉,砌o左隻小兔!!

46#
發表於 09-10-18 00:28 |只看該作者
joyce is very good!
下次到愛林了,我o地仲未諗實講咩好!!

原帖由 yanjoyce 於 09-10-16 14:20 發表
Joyce had finished her "Show & Tell" yesterday.  She told me she really did a good job and got 3 stamps on a paper of comment.  
She asked me to help her making a paper windmill for her.  She wants to ...

47#
發表於 09-10-21 23:16 |只看該作者
送阿囡返學見到老師掛起晒小朋友用樹葉砌出o黎o既動物/昆蟲圖畫,個個都好有創意,整得好好,我同阿囡整果個真係麻麻地呢

愛林話今日上音樂堂,老師彈高音o既時候,小朋友就扮雀仔飛,彈到低音時就踎低扮snail爬,阿囡話好好玩!

聽日女仔可以上去上電腦堂,男仔就同老師出去玩吹bubbles 同放風箏,男同學上次已經上o左電腦堂了!

呢幾日阿囡返o黎唱o左呢幾首歌:

(1)一步一步行上山 x3
   去到山頂看風景

(2)普通話歌 生日歌melody
   老師你好嗎?
   同學你好嗎?
   今天大家都好,
   大家都好嗎?

(3)Cock are do dou do
         My dame has lost her shoes
         My master has lost his (fedo???) stick
         And doesn't know what to do?

有冇人可以話我知咩係fedo stick??

48#
發表於 09-10-21 23:31 |只看該作者
原帖由 gotgot 於 09-10-21 23:16 發表
送阿囡返學見到老師掛起晒小朋友用樹葉砌出o黎o既動物/昆蟲圖畫,個個都好有創意,整得好好,我同阿囡整果個真係麻麻地呢

愛林話今日上音樂堂,老師彈高音o既時候,小朋友就扮雀仔飛,彈到低音時就踎低扮snail ...

Hi gotgot,

My son is from K2H...they have music class with K2A.  He also told me about the movement when hearing high & low pitches.  Guess that it should be fun!

Hi Joyce mom,

Calix said he met Joyce in the music lesson today and Joyce tried to call him.  I asked if he talked with Joyce and he said he couldn't talk during lessons, haha!!  He saw Ng Oi Ching & Nicholas too.  It's good that he can meet his old classmates during music lesson!

49#
發表於 09-10-23 03:37 |只看該作者
Hi Camom,

happy to hear that Calix still remember Joyce, Ng Oi Ching and Nicholas.  

Hi gotgot,

Joyce told me they had played "葉子拼圖" in computer lesson.   
Joyce got a sticker from Miss Yu today.  Then I asked her why.....she said she can speak Mandarin to Miss Yu.  

原帖由 Camom 於 09-10-21 23:31 發表

Hi gotgot,

My son is from K2H...they have music class with K2A.  He also told me about the movement when hearing high & low pitches.  Guess that it should be fun!

Hi Joyce mom,

Calix said he met  ...

50#
發表於 09-10-23 22:39 |只看該作者
Hi  Camom,

Today Joyce told me that she really had seen Calix in music lesson and she had called his name too.  However She was a bit disappointed with his no response and said "Maybe he forgot me already la".

51#
發表於 09-10-23 23:24 |只看該作者
Today I dropped off my kid in school and met a lot of her fds too.  She introduced her fds to me including Cinderella 愛林.  She dressed up really very beautiful and seems tall in class.  Joyce seems quite active in class as lots of kids wanted to sit beside her.  

52#
發表於 09-10-24 00:19 |只看該作者
原帖由 yanjoyce 於 09-10-23 22:39 發表
Hi  Camom,

Today Joyce told me that she really had seen Calix in music lesson and she had called his name too.  However She was a bit disappointed with his no response and said "Maybe he forgot me al ...

Hi Joyce mom,

Could you pls help Calix to say sorry to Joyce?  Of course Calix remembers his old friends.  Yet, it's strange that sometimes he's shy to see his friends & teachers and will hide away his face.  You know what, he always mentions Ms. Chan & Ms. Lam still.  When he saw Ms. Lam today in the playground after the party, he was shy again and dared not to go near to Ms. Lam.  Then when he found that Ms. Lam had left, he was very disappointed.

Today we saw Joyce, Fu Soen, Katherine, Ng Oi Ching, Anabelle in the playground after the party.  Really miss their days in 1H!

53#
發表於 09-10-24 01:45 |只看該作者
HI~Nice to meet you~^^
係呀!阿囡話好好玩,仲叫我陪佢玩,
by the way, 2A & 2H係咪成日一齊上MUSIC o架?

原帖由 Camom 於 09-10-21 23:31 發表

Hi gotgot,

Hi Joyce mom,

Calix said he met  ...

54#
發表於 09-10-24 02:01 |只看該作者
yes , joyce is a very active girl.
she would often say hello to me. She told me that which one is her leaves picture last time.

yes, eunus is very exciting due to she dressed as cinderella. but i haven't bring eunus back to school today. I just help her take some photo at home.

有點意外joyce介紹eunus給你認識,因為eunus曾經話我知佢叫極joyce都冇回應佢,佢話joyce唔想同佢做朋友喎,等我聽日同阿囡講返,joyce有當佢係朋友,唔好唔開心!^^

佢o地而家比賽緊儲貼紙呢,eunus每日放學返屋企都將貼紙貼係folder上面,成日數住有幾多張,eunus都有講有時係識講普通話,答o岩問題,仲有拎屋企溫習練o既字返去比ms. yu睇,都會拎到貼紙!!

原帖由 yanjoyce 於 09-10-23 23:24 發表
Today I dropped off my kid in school and met a lot of her fds too.  She introduced her fds to me including Cinderella 愛林.  She dressed up really very beautiful and seems tall in class.  Joyce seems  ...

55#
發表於 09-10-24 22:34 |只看該作者
原帖由 gotgot 於 09-10-24 01:45 發表
HI~Nice to meet you~^^
係呀!阿囡話好好玩,仲叫我陪佢玩,
by the way, 2A & 2H係咪成日一齊上MUSIC o架?

Yes ar, my son always tells me that they have music lesson with 2A and he always mentions Ms. Fong too.  Once, he even told me that Ms. Fong (instead of Ms. Yu) taught them Mandarin.

56#
發表於 09-10-27 15:50 |只看該作者
Oh no......Eunus, don't be unhappy..... actually Joyce loves to play w u too.  She also treats Eunus as her one of her best fds.   However, according to my observation, she likes to play w boys more than girls as she mentions the boys' names more frequent than the girls'.  Joyce also showed me which windmill was made by Eunus on that day.

原帖由 gotgot 於 09-10-24 02:01 發表
yes , joyce is a very active girl.
she would often say hello to me. She told me that which one is her leaves picture last time.

yes, eunus is very exciting due to she dressed as cinderella. but i hav ...

57#
發表於 09-11-5 00:10 |只看該作者

回覆 15# yanjoyce 的文章

hi 你好,

係audrey嘅生日會有個同學都叫joyce,我問佢媽咪是否有上babykingdom, 但佢話好少. 我問阿女班中是否得一個joyce & joy. 那麼我真的不知是否同一人?:   

58#
發表於 09-11-9 00:25 |只看該作者
haha...冇事冇事,阿囡而家冇提,仲有時講佢同joyce係好朋友!^^
阿囡做完show & tell,有3個印印,我今次都好懶,只係同佢練o左幾次,好彩ms. yu手鬆o者!!

原帖由 yanjoyce 於 09-10-27 15:50 發表
Oh no......Eunus, don't be unhappy..... actually Joyce loves to play w u too.  She also treats Eunus as her one of her best fds.   However, according to my observation, she likes to play w boys more t ...

59#
發表於 09-11-9 00:30 |只看該作者
hi,你好呀!

Audrey係咪香蕉組o架??

原帖由 begi 於 09-11-5 00:10 發表
hi 你好,

係audrey嘅生日會有個同學都叫joyce,我問佢媽咪是否有上babykingdom, 但佢話好少. 我問阿女班中是否得一個joyce & joy. 那麼我真的不知是否同一人?:    ...

60#
發表於 09-11-9 23:38 |只看該作者

show & talk

阿女今日收到通告 show & talk , 請問要講喲咩呢 ? 主题是冬天, 聖誕
‹ 上一主題|下一主題