密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 有無人試用生物治療 和針灸醫自閉症?
樓主: Melissa_Tam
go

有無人試用生物治療 和針灸醫自閉症? [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 09-8-19 23:26 |只看該作者
I guess the one your art teacher's refering to is the same one my son is having treatment.  Just have our first visit there this week, hence result yet to be observed.  The practitioner will give the parent a try first (not really that painful, just like mosquito bite) before applying on the child.  

原帖由 Melissa_Tam 於 09-8-8 17:43 發表
My son's art teacher asks me to let my son tries 針灸 in Wanchai, she said the result is good, but the treatment is on the head, so not dare to try, want to gather more opinions first.

22#
發表於 09-8-21 17:47 |只看該作者

回覆 2# jessicaoyw 的文章

oh...sorry for my late reply...

regarding th potato milk, i used to buy from Little Giant, taste is good and rich in calcium, also not so expensive

23#
發表於 09-8-24 14:44 |只看該作者
請收PM, thanks!

原帖由 jena2468 於 09-8-13 12:40 發表

請問有冇多d呢間診所資料 ?

24#
發表於 09-8-25 18:55 |只看該作者
Hi all mamas,

Sorry. Long time no visit babykingdom, don't know so many feedbacks. Dr. Trodd gave me Diflucan  (Vitamin D) and Lactobac, no DMG is given. He said my son is not a serious case.

My parents are so against me to bring my son to have 針灸,but I heard all the feedbacks about 針灸 are so good. Some kids can go to normal primary school. What a good news.

25#
發表於 09-8-26 18:03 |只看該作者

回覆 1# Melissa_Tam 的文章

Oh i see...might be yr son can speaks a lot!  

But my son also can speaks in short sentence (both english + cantonese)- he is now 2yrs and 8mths

Might be my son has deficiency in B12 from the report, thus he suggested him to take DMG, now he even need to take B12 injection

Anyway, good luck!

26#
發表於 09-8-27 22:32 |只看該作者
Conconma,

Thanks for your reply, How's the B12 treatment, is it work? Do you need to visit Dr Trodd frequently? So hesitate that should I continue the GFCF diet, I heard from other parent from my son's school, she tried 2 months and quit, because no big improvement during the 2 months, sound likes  the parent and school (Heep Hong) are not quite support this type of diet. Did Dr Trodd tell you how long you have to keep the GFCF diet?

Thanks.

27#
發表於 09-8-28 15:50 |只看該作者

回覆 1# Melissa_Tam 的文章

My son is suggested to take the B12 injection since he has speech delay but DMG made him hyperactive thus Dr. Trodd asked us to stop it

Hm...after he took the B12 injection for 2 weeks, i still not yet seen any improvement, only not so hyperactive

For the GFCF, even u consult Dr. Trodd he must says if u trust biomedical u have to follow forever

My son's school is quite respect and cooperate with us for the decision of GFCF
‹ 上一主題|下一主題