21#
發表於 04-11-4 00:57 |只看該作者

Re: 聖瑪加利係未大隻講?

我本來都有打算比阿仔考這間學校,因為有朋友的阿女在這學校就讀,佢話間學校幾好,但一直聽外開對這校的評價都是一般,最重要就係我去英華交form的時候,見到有兩個

22#
發表於 04-11-4 08:57 |只看該作者

Mimi_ma:
雖然說英華學生多是同區,但有一半是第一輪計分入,都是外區的,我和很多bk的英華家長都是外區,(逢星期六英華街兩邊泊滿十幾輛私家車,就知道他們都是外區生,還未計車學生到校放低菲傭和小朋友的家長)如果是住得遠就唔洗攪課外活動,學校就不對了,英華都是星期六無校車服務,但星期六課外活動有足球班、羽毛球、籃球、乒乓球、管樂團、絃樂團、管絃樂團、書法班、水墨畫、跆拳道、英文畫劇、童軍班等等......學生家長都會不辭勞苦帶小朋友參加課外活動的.
逢星期二、四,學校有聯課活動,全校4:00放學(平時2:50)

23#
發表於 04-11-4 10:26 |只看該作者

WChan,

I don't understand is there any problem that primary school student and secondard student shared the same playground. If er go to a public park, do you think it is a probelm that 1 one year old and and 12 year old kids shared the same slide, swing and playground.

Actually, small size school is not bad, at least everyone knows each time. I beleive the principal know all the student by heart. I doubt whether a >1000 student school's princpla remeber all his/her student.

mayc>
As you are not the parent of the school, how do you know that the school is not offering  extra-curriculum activities for the student. I been to the parent day, the school already indicated, they teach general subjects in the morning and offer extra-curriculum activities for the students in the afternoon. Please find out the truth before you criticize others.

For me as a parent, I don't agree my child spend all the time with a school only, even saturday. Actually, I really think saturday and sunday are really family time, so we should take our kid to the Park, Peak, out-lying island to spend more time time together.

Mami_Ma> I totally agreed with you that " 在這裡就算是名校, 都被 '彈', 基本很多家長對學校不了解, 就妄加己見, 我有時都費事回應. ", but I feel most people comment the uncertain issue here, they don't know about the truth, but just keep comment it.

I have to declare that I have no relationship to this school, but just express what I feel.

24#
發表於 04-11-4 22:37 |只看該作者

mimi-ma
對!多謝你提點,我都覺得這裡的家長有些真有趣。
你知嗎?有時真的令到我這些無經驗的家長''客''到半死,攪到我心大心細,其實我已經聽過佢地的簡介會,又到過校外睇過o下D學生,我都有信心架!
   謝謝你

25#
發表於 04-11-5 08:24 |只看該作者

Adrianmama:
你說得對我並不是此校家長,並不知道學校的情況,我拋出這問題,是想藉著此傾談讓有興趣的家長認識多一點,又好像你說大家的著眼點不同,所以最重要是選一所適合自己小朋友的學校,我也並不是想將兩校作比較,如果之前我所講的說話讓大家認為有挑釁之言,請原諒!

26#
發表於 04-11-5 19:28 |只看該作者

如果這間學校唔好, 點解仲有咁多家長肯比千八蚊學費爭蹦頭去讀?

27#
發表於 04-11-5 21:14 |只看該作者

Hi Dear,

My son is first year to study in St Margaret.  He is studying in P.2.

In my opinion, My son go to school happily everyday.  He likes to do the homework.  

The class teacher Miss CHEUNG, French teacher even the PE teacher always keeps contact with me.

Everyday, the senior student also welcome to the little one.  When I go to the school, I feel everyone are very nice.

Those are just only my feelings to that school.  

28#
發表於 04-11-6 23:46 |只看該作者

我相信提出這個topic的朋友都是希望知道這間學校如何, 吸納多些資料, 幫助選校, 因此, 其實大家都可以自由地發表個人睇法和意見, 無必要象撥亂反正地修正別人的論點. (當然, 很多事都是觀點與角度, 見仁見智, 可能亦是我所誤解他人文章的意思.) 但我碓信提出這個topic的朋友自己會衡量和分析, 因他應比我們這些過路人來得緊張.

因此如此, 令我不其然地想發問以下的問題, 希望大家以真誠回答, 用來幫助有需要的人.

1) 外間有很多巳出名和口碑好的學校(包括私立, 直資或津貼), 為何要選一間自己不知道如何的學校呢?

2) 如果la salla, DBS, DGS, ST.Paul...., Ying Wa, SFA, ST.Stephen and 陳守仁....等收你們的小朋友, 你會唔會放棄而去讀聖瑪加利?  

29#
發表於 04-11-9 14:18 |只看該作者

Hi Hee,

Could you mind tell us more about the school life in St. Margaret?  Why you choose this school? Did your son speak good English before he entered this school?  Is it difficult for a kid that not speak good English to study there?

Thanks!

WChan
‹ 上一主題|下一主題