教育王國 討論區 保良局蔡繼有學校 Just the facts series
發新帖
查看: 997|回覆: 1
go

Just the facts series [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-7-27 18:38 |顯示全部帖子 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Dear Parent,

If you are interested in providing facts knowledge (ie.yours kids are mature enough), take a look on this series from Hong Kong Educational Publishing Co. and from CP bookshop.

Although it is in Chinese (no english version uptill now), it's worth and I believe it will adopt by lots of Sec. school in future. You can search all the english version in Amazon by type in "Just the Facts Heinemann". I did asked CP and they said most likely they will not provide the english version since the original copyright is expensive.

Can give some examples like : Genocide, World Poverty, Globalisation, Gobal Pollution etc.

[ 本帖最後由 father_ho 於 09-7-27 19:05 編輯 ]
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-7-28 21:17 |顯示全部帖子
Dear Parent,

I don't mean you need to enforce your kid to take it but as they approaching teenager, they need lots of other knowledge which even we can't answer it well. Just like in the past, I bought lots of the NG series and when times come, I can refer them to take a look on those topics which I can't handle it.

I can say those books are worth and we will much happier if one day (or now already) they raise those questions.

[ 本帖最後由 father_ho 於 09-7-29 09:14 編輯 ]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題