教育王國 討論區 保良局蔡繼有學校 Just the facts series
發新帖
查看: 995|回覆: 3
go

Just the facts series [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-7-27 18:38 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Dear Parent,

If you are interested in providing facts knowledge (ie.yours kids are mature enough), take a look on this series from Hong Kong Educational Publishing Co. and from CP bookshop.

Although it is in Chinese (no english version uptill now), it's worth and I believe it will adopt by lots of Sec. school in future. You can search all the english version in Amazon by type in "Just the Facts Heinemann". I did asked CP and they said most likely they will not provide the english version since the original copyright is expensive.

Can give some examples like : Genocide, World Poverty, Globalisation, Gobal Pollution etc.

[ 本帖最後由 father_ho 於 09-7-27 19:05 編輯 ]
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-7-28 01:08 |只看該作者
Father_ho, thanks for your kindness to share with us.  
其實家中小孩所選擇的書一直都是以從他的意向去選的, 以免他拒絕看書. 所以不論將來中學或大學有沒有用, 每本書都有一定的價值的. 謝謝你無私的分享.

3#
發表於 09-7-28 21:17 |只看該作者
Dear Parent,

I don't mean you need to enforce your kid to take it but as they approaching teenager, they need lots of other knowledge which even we can't answer it well. Just like in the past, I bought lots of the NG series and when times come, I can refer them to take a look on those topics which I can't handle it.

I can say those books are worth and we will much happier if one day (or now already) they raise those questions.

[ 本帖最後由 father_ho 於 09-7-29 09:14 編輯 ]

4#
發表於 09-7-29 00:26 |只看該作者
當然明白啦! 當然家中也有很多平時看來無謂而實在係益智的書(因為本身自己都好喜歡買書,看見就忍不住), 從不強迫他去看, 但當書蟲無聊又無書睇的時候就會拿來看, 有時亦會因此而發掘出新的探討興趣. 所以每年無論書展好, 去書城好, 也無法抗拒書本的魔力, 買到家中的書架一個又一個咁添加(自己的空間就越縮越少), 已經俾人話家中好似圖書館,但因此而能培養到一條書蟲也是係得的.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題