1#
發表於 09-6-23 11:37 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Dear all Parents,
細仔快要三歲了. 發覺佢有時好似有d盲仲仲咁...
想問大家有冇好小朋友眼科介?!?!
mongkok or tsing yi 區... or 其實邊度都得.
thank you very much in advance!!!!
   0    0    0    0
"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.... Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful... that's what matters to me."
    -Steve Jobs-

2#
發表於 09-6-25 00:13 |只看該作者
FLOSTANGRAPHY,

我係RPLYAN呀, 你記得我MA?

以下我聽過好多人讚揚我驗眼資料:
理工大學>>http://www.polyvision.com.hk/<<
你不妨係BK查下價錢約$400.00, 我都會幫旻旻MY DAUGHTER約時間CHECK下.

原帖由 flostangraphy 於 09-6-23 11:37 發表
Dear all Parents,
想問大家有冇好小朋友眼科介?!?!
thank you very much in advance!!!! ...

3#
發表於 09-6-25 00:17 |只看該作者
FLOSTANGRAPHY,

SORRY!  I FORGET TO TELL YOU PHONE NUMBER:27665225 WHICH PROVIDE BY BK FORUM.  I HOPE THAT IT'S OK FOR YOU.

原帖由 flostangraphy 於 09-6-23 11:37 發表
Dear all Parents,
想問大家有冇好小朋友眼科介?!?!
thank you very much in advance!!!! ...

4#
發表於 09-6-25 13:33 |只看該作者
記得,記得
how are you doing?!? long time no see la.
now school is closed, 2 kids are very free at home....
we are then organize some activities for them with their friends on park island or where else.
eg. tsing yi or tuen wan...

let me know if you are interested to join, or anytime if you have chance to pass by park island.
let me know, we can have a walk on the island or have a drink and pizza with kids and family.

thank you very much for the infos. we will call and ask for more details!

best regards

原帖由 rplyan 於 09-6-25 00:13 發表
FLOSTANGRAPHY,

我係RPLYAN呀, 你記得我MA?

以下我聽過好多人讚揚我驗眼資料:
理工大學>>http://www.polyvision.com.hk/
"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.... Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful... that's what matters to me."
    -Steve Jobs-

5#
發表於 09-6-25 13:59 |只看該作者
Flostangraphy,

According to H1N1, our plan also change and change again.  My daughter - Gladys join summer course in Tivoli kingergarden but we don't be informed which will be cancelled or gone on at this moment.  I also contact to the teacher who say to pay attention for Tivoli website only, and they will make the finally decision tomorrow, so that it's not easy for us to join the other course.

I have already contacted "olyvision" and booked appointment in Shatin branch at the mid. of Sept, 2009.  I also confirm the normal checking of eyes is $400.00 (about one hour).  BK's mothers highly recommend.

Thanks for your invitation.  I will leave the message in BK if we join to you on park island.

原帖由 flostangraphy 於 09-6-25 13:33 發表
記得,記得
how are you doing?!? long time no see la.
now school is closed, 2 kids are very free at home....
we are then organize some activities for them with their friends on park island or  ...

6#
發表於 09-7-2 20:16 |只看該作者
dear rplyan,
my wife just bring Maxence have the eyes check today and everything is normal!! no need to worry !!
thanks again for the info!!!
    -Steve Jobs-
‹ 上一主題|下一主題