用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 課外活動 有無 4 歲 小朋友讀緊"葉氏" 幼兒音樂啟蒙班? ...
發新帖
查看: 1651|回覆: 6
go

有無 4 歲 小朋友讀緊"葉氏" 幼兒音樂啟蒙班? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-6-5 00:10 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
有無 4 歲 小朋友讀緊"葉氏" 幼兒音樂啟蒙班?
可否俾d意見?
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-6-5 00:22 |只看該作者
我都想知。

這課程值得上嗎? 還是Tom Lee 的Yamaha課程好?

原帖由 Aurea 於 09-6-5 00:10 發表
有無 4 歲 小朋友讀緊"葉氏" 幼兒音樂啟蒙班?
可否俾d意見?

3#
發表於 09-6-5 22:17 |只看該作者
My girl joined Yips for almost one year.  She's happy and learns a bit music theory there.  The teachers are also very nice.  But unlike Tomlee, parents are not allowed to get in the classroom or observe class activities.  So, i actually do not know what is their class run down.

My girl also started Tomlee 3 months ago.  The program is more like music appreciation and a lot of music songs to sing, so far very limited music theory and playing piano.  My girl is happy and loves to go.  I will continue both classes.  

原帖由 ohmygosh 於 09-6-5 00:22 發表
我都想知。

這課程值得上嗎? 還是Tom Lee 的Yamaha課程好?

4#
發表於 10-8-30 02:38 |只看該作者
My son finished Tom Lee but it seems that he doen't like the teacher (you know, their "sence" is very important). I also found that he will do better if I do not accompany with him. (If I go with him, he just want to draw my attention.) So, I will try Yips.

5#
發表於 10-8-30 11:40 |只看該作者
Both my children completed the 2 years courses at Yip's.  I personally like it very much because it provided the musical therory, build up a strong foundation & sing songs too.  (We took the 2 hours lesson).  My children love to sing the songs & when started to learn piano, they already had & understand the theory & signs...but it all depends what you want for your child...just to have fun & learn the basic knowledge or ...Tom Lee, my sister-in-law's daughter took it & when she started piano lesson, she does not has the same knowledge as my children.

6#
發表於 10-8-30 12:25 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

7#
發表於 10-9-1 01:00 |只看該作者
我諗兩者apporoach有d唔同, Yip's主要係教唱歌, Tomlee我未join過,但應該係培養小朋友喜歡音樂
‹ 上一主題|下一主題