提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-6-2 17:45 |只看該作者
簽名被屏蔽

3#
發表於 09-6-3 02:11 |只看該作者
其實年頭考唔係唔得既,不過好多老師包括我自己都會set一個長d既period比家長先,因為練習過程都好depends on小朋友自己.始終有快好過慢丫麻.
至於伴奏方面我的其他老師朋友都有認識既伴奏提供比學生,而我自己就幫學生伴奏埋既.

4#
發表於 09-6-3 10:33 |只看該作者

5#
發表於 09-6-4 12:24 |只看該作者
我囡囡個老師今年二月時叫我俾個女去考三級,已報了今年年尾,現在已經教晒考試歌和大部份scale, 可能老師怕佢悶,教埋佢第四首考試歌,我覺得都好,又可以拉下其他歌。

原帖由 beryl88318 於 09-6-3 10:33 發表
Thanks, 其實考試係老師提出來的. 係咁我要同老師傾吓, 呢段時間唔好只係練考試的嘢, 都要學吓拉其它歌仔. 不要好似年頭校際, 拉比賽果首歌都要拉着幾個月. (因為呢個老師教得好慢). 如果唔係我都要諗定轉老師了. 問 ...

6#
發表於 09-6-5 03:31 |只看該作者
I think your teacher just want to play save.  
You might want to discuss with the teacher what if the child has finished learning and have mastered all the exam pieces/scales/sight reading/aural by next March.   Would the teacher be doing exam stuffs in that case? Or would he/she move on to other materials?

What's the duration of your child's lesson?  If it's below an hour, I can see why your teacher wants to start early.  Also, the teacher would estimate based on the student's current level (skills, musicality, learning attitude, effort, etc).  Going through the pieces slowly might not necessarily be a bad thing.  In fact, that indicates several concerns - 1) the student didn't practice seriously enough for excellency. 2) the teacher has certain criteria of expectations.  This is actually a good thing because the more "picky" (musically) the teacher is, the more "finetune" he/she wants his/her students to be and thus, the student could become a better musician.  Just like, a Chinese calligrapher takes years and years of practice to write simple words that even children can read/write.  The difference between the Chinese calligrapher and a regular child is the "Quality" of writing.  or 3) The teacher is really trying to waste time.  I highly doubt (3) because this does no benefits to both the teacher and the student.  All music teachers would like to see their students to progress quickly, I think.  Otherwise, it's just wasting both parties' time/effort.  

But if you find your violin teacher is purely wasting time with your child, it might be good to seek other options.  I've friends that taught violins.  I've accompanied some of their students during this year's HK School Annual Music Festival and they all won first, second, or third.  I'm not sure about their rate and availability, let me know if there's anything I can help.

Hope this helps. :)

Cheers,
Connie

[ 本帖最後由 conyluk 於 09-6-5 03:34 編輯 ]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題