搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 P1 portfolio technique
發新帖
查看: 3313|回覆: 0
go

P1 portfolio technique [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-5-29 19:58 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
I'm very nervous about the lucky draw next week. my son has interviewed some schools but none of them was successful. I've prepared for the worst. If there's no good school for him from the lucky draw, I'll begin my visits to knock other schools' doors. I shared my concern with my son's Eng teacher in a learning centre and she gave me a lot of information on how to approach schools. I'll share what they told me here and i hope this is useful for other parents. If you have other opinions please also share with us. Sorry I can't list all of them but I'll just list the main ones.

on portfolio
1. handwrite a cover letter to say why you like the school (different schools have different emphasis, but you need to spend some time to research) & why your children is suitable for them

2. Don't generalize – she thinks the portfolio has so many awards but no specialty and uniqueness

3. don't include loads of information. She gave me a sample and it was really good, all the points are really concise. (Sorry can't upload to BK)

4. put all reference letters in the first few pages, followed by recognized awards

5. Include a return envelope for contact
   1    0    0    0
‹ 上一主題|下一主題