用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 聖保祿天主教小學 St Paul vs HKUGA Primary School (Chai Wan)
發新帖
查看: 2440|回覆: 1
go

St Paul vs HKUGA Primary School (Chai Wan) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-5-29 02:20 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
My daugther is currently studying P2 (going to P3 in Sep this year) in SPPC and I'm considering applying P3 for her in HKUGA.  I'm afraid that she may not be able to pick up the homework and studies in P3 as well as getting into the SPSC (secondary school) in future.  She is an active girl who loves sports than studies.  It's difficult for her to sit down and do the homework proactively and efficiently.  Her performance in all subjects are okay (average to above average) except Chinese which requires more effort to improve it.  SPPC is a traditional primary school whilst HKUGA is an activities based school which enables student to build up their confidence and interpersonal skills by working closely with others to complete the school projects.  Appreciate for any advice on both schools and your valuable comments.  Tks!
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-6-16 21:24 |只看該作者
I have the same thought with you. My target school is Canossa school instead. My girl just had the application exam last Saturday. Hopefully she can pass the exam and we can change to there for P3.

As I've heard that since the leaving of headmaster(also named Leung Suk Jing) of HKUGA, it becomes not so stable. Many 'good' teachers left and become more 'academic' than before. This goodwill headmaster has gone to 'Kau Yan' in West point. I have think of this school but dropped the idea because of the distance and the monthly school fees of HK$3000 up.  

Well, SPPS is a traditional school, many schools has cancelled the exams while we are still reviewing the maths and social science for the exam on June 26. Worst thing is don't know whether the situation needs to have further school suspension.

Good luck to you.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題