搜索
教育王國 討論區 保良局陳守仁小學 My son got the chickenpox
發新帖
查看: 1410|回覆: 14
go

My son got the chickenpox [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-5-28 08:23 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Unluckily, I found yesterday night that my son got the chickenpox! So, he is not the 6 of them and I knew my friend who's daughter already got it this Mon. and she is one of the 6 reported.
Hope both of them can recover soon as exam is coming.
Just an advice to all parents:
1) Please be very careful (but honestly, I don't know how to be careful?)
2) Please ensure your kid got the vaccine (my son did and so seems that his chickenpox is not so severe, but maybe it hasn't shown yet).
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-5-28 17:13 |只看該作者
原帖由 heidikl 於 09-5-28 08:23 發表
Unluckily, I found yesterday night that my son got the chickenpox! So, he is not the 6 of them and I knew my friend who's daughter already got it this Mon. and she is one of the 6 reported.
H ...

No worry, he will be well again after a few days, and will be able to take his T2 exams and do well.

Let him rest for a long weekend, plenty of rest and water.  Should be OK by Tues physically, and even if he can't go back to school until a few days later he should be well enough to do a teeny bit of studying.

3#
發表於 09-5-28 19:35 |只看該作者
heidikl,

Don't worry.   Your son should be able to recover just in time so as to attend the final examination.

As suggested by Bluestar, ask him to take more rest and do some revision if he could during this unexpected leave.

原帖由 heidikl 於 09-5-28 08:23 發表

H ...

[ 本帖最後由 principal 於 09-5-29 10:48 編輯 ]

4#
發表於 09-5-29 13:04 |只看該作者
Hi Heidikl,

Hop your son get well soon.

Regards,
Ahchoi

5#
發表於 09-5-29 22:37 |只看該作者
Thanks for all care.
After 2 days observation and my mother in law (she is Chinese Doctor) said that this is not chickenpox and it is just skin rash, I'm sorry but happy to say that he didn't get chickenpox but just rash. He is nearly all recovered.
Anyhow, just cautious all of us to maintan high attention.
Let's wish all the kids to be healthy!

原帖由 ahchoi 於 09-5-29 13:04 發表
Hi Heidikl,

Hop your son get well soon.

Regards,
Ahchoi

6#
發表於 09-5-30 01:13 |只看該作者
heidikl,

Good to hear that.
Then, you should not worry too much.

It's natural that we are very cautious/sensitive these days when various viruses abound, including the rampant H1N1 flu virus.
We should watch our children's body conditions very closely.

原帖由 heidikl 於 09-5-29 22:37 發表

Thanks for all care.
After 2 days observation and my mother in law (she is Chinese Doctor) said that this is not chickenpox and it is just skin rash, I'm sorry but happy to say that he didn't get chic ...

7#
發表於 09-5-31 19:01 |只看該作者
That's good news.

8#
發表於 09-6-11 21:48 |只看該作者
So many things happened in these 2 days.
Yesterday afternoon, found the son had a lot of red spots again in the body. Just thought that it was mosquito bite. Then found it was getting worse and worse. Eventually consulted the doctor and confirmed that it is chickenpox. This time it is really confirmed. Sometimes if it is you and it will be you!
My son was worried that 20 marks will be deducted for supply. exam and he was unhappy for the whole night.
This morning went to the General office and very glad that there is special arrangement for the chickenpox kids and my son can conduct the exam. Thanks for the school. Saw the Principal and he said that he is worried about that there may be 2 weeks school suspension.
Oh, this afternoon, confirmed that no school for 2 weeks.
So many surprises to us.....

原帖由 Bluestar 於 09-5-31 19:01 發表
That's good news.

9#
發表於 09-6-11 21:58 |只看該作者
heidikl,

Sorry to hear about your son's latest condition.

However, the 2-week break will be a very good timing for him to heal the chickenpox fully.

Hope he will get well soon.

原帖由 heidikl 於 09-6-11 21:48 發表

So many things happened in these 2 days.
Yesterday afternoon, found the son had a lot of red spots again in the body. Just thought that it was mosquito bite. Then found it was getting worse and worse. ...

[ 本帖最後由 principal 於 09-6-11 22:09 編輯 ]

10#
發表於 09-6-12 12:56 |只看該作者

回覆 8# heidikl 的文章

heidikl,

Don't worry.  Two weeks should be enought time, I think your son should recover well.

11#
發表於 09-6-12 16:34 |只看該作者
Wish all our kids healthy and get good marks in the coming exam.  加油!

12#
發表於 09-6-13 22:52 |只看該作者
heidikl

Since your son's chickenpox started at the beginning of this extra 2-weeks holiday, he will be able to get enough rest and be well again for revisions for the remaining 3 days of exams.
So all's well, no need to worry.

13#
發表於 09-6-14 12:19 |只看該作者
Thanks everyone care.
So, as what Chinese mentioned "Mr. Choi lost the horse, couldn't it be good thing?"
Everyday, my son sleeps for more than 12 hrs and is recovering very well.
I think it may be good for the school too that the spreading of chickenpox can be stopped.
Wish every kid have good health and good exam result!!!

原帖由 Bluestar 於 09-6-13 22:52 發表
heidikl

Since your son's chickenpox started at the beginning of this extra 2-weeks holiday, he will be able to get enough rest and be well again for revisions for the remaining 3 days of exams.
So a ...

14#
發表於 09-6-14 17:38 |只看該作者
heidikl,

"Mr. Choi lost the horse, couldn't it be good thing?"

You are really great!!   

原帖由 heidikl 於 09-6-14 12:19 發表

Thanks everyone care.
So, as what Chinese mentioned "Mr. Choi lost the horse, couldn't it be good thing?"
Everyday, my son sleeps for more than 12 hrs and is recovering very well.
I think it may be g ...

15#
發表於 09-6-15 12:39 |只看該作者
heidikl

Glad to hear that your son is recovering well . Take good care of him.  I am here to wait for your next post to tell us about his good exam result!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題