搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 學之園PN interview
樓主: IwanMum
go

學之園PN interview [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 09-6-12 15:13 |只看該作者
原帖由 bakusensei 於 09-6-12 09:06 發表

u can choose between eng / can. simply tell the reception u ve to ve the interview in eng. they will arrange it for u.

wow so good that we can opt! Just tell the reception before interview or i have to state that in the form before?

42#
發表於 09-6-12 15:32 |只看該作者
原帖由 Janbaby 於 09-6-12 15:12 發表

thanks eggmama, I'd like to clarify the interview content and the medium of instruction. Do you mean the interview has 2 parts and for the story time, i guess you mean that teacher will do the story ...

it was a story on counting when my girl interviewed, the teacher didn't really ask, just see if the kid has response to the story.

43#
發表於 09-6-13 07:34 |只看該作者
原帖由 Janbaby 於 09-6-12 15:13 發表

wow so good that we can opt! Just tell the reception before interview or i have to state that in the form before?

i didn't recall stating that in the form as the form was sent in when my boy just got the birth certificate, probably i wouldn't be able to determine his lang. at that moment.

when i brought him to the interview, i simply told the reception that we would like to ve the interview in Eng. becoz we only communciate in Eng w/ the boy.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題