用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 蘇浙小學(全日) 06年9月入讀蘇淅幼稚園K1既家長, 入唻交流下啦! ...
樓主: GIPW
go

06年9月入讀蘇淅幼稚園K1既家長, 入唻交流下啦! [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 09-7-25 01:04 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# GIPW 的文章

GIPW, too bad, different class.  Actually, I have sent you e-mail informing you this before lunch already.  Did you receive my e-mail?

42#
發表於 09-7-27 11:14 |顯示全部帖子
GIPW and October Mama, thank you very much for your valuable information......my picture is clearer now. The 1st task I need to do now is to train my girl not so shy when meeting strangers, this is the number one rule during the interview.

Do you gays know/hear anyone enter HYS primary in the 1st round with 15 marks only (October Mama, I remember the case of your friend's girl)? I cannot participate in the 2nd round as I am not living in that area.......I don't want to move first and then fail in the lucky draw......  

原帖由 GIPW 於 09-7-26 10:59 發表

BINGO .  That is what I am having in mind.  I divided the offer in hand into traditional and 活動教學.  Then into the medium of instruction in English and Chinese.  

:)

43#
發表於 09-7-28 11:37 |顯示全部帖子
十月媽咪: 其實我都知道答案, 只是想有人告訴我讓我死心而已......還是死死地氣研究#16區的學校吧! Thank you!!!

原帖由 十月媽咪 於 09-7-28 10:49 發表
我係你, 15分我一定唔會搏協恩的, 因為20分既小朋友, 都收唔晒, 15分, 原則上, 無可能首輪會派到啊!

44#
發表於 09-7-28 18:04 |顯示全部帖子
"只有等學校CALL面試, 而學校只會揀最TOP既二十個學生唻INTERVIEW".....October Mama, the top 20 you mean only the students from HYS KG or also include 街外 applications?

For St. Mary, did you 叩門 after the lucky draw?

原帖由 十月媽咪 於 09-7-28 16:50 發表
Sorb,

其實協恩我一直都好心儀的, 但情況同你一樣, 我只有15分, 所以放棄搏協恩, 改搏ST. MARY...唔係話ST. MARY得15就有機會, 佢同協恩一樣, 無20分都唔駛諗...但唔搏協恩係因為協恩有幼稚園, 佢地係絕對無叩門位 ...

45#
發表於 09-7-29 09:43 |顯示全部帖子
In conclusion, if you have no religious belief, better target those schools with no religious backgroud.  I really want to tell all those schools with religious backgroud:  You should also accept those students who are not Christian or Cathlic yet as they are the person who need you more to target and to spread the gospel.  

Actually, I know (insider information) 協小 is not very good now when compared with the old days as it cannot control the type of students it is accepting. Most 協小 students cannot compete with the students from outside after promoting to HYS secondary.  But in the old days, 協小 students were much much better than those coming from outside.

I like 協小 only due to some kind of 情意結 and higher chance of going to HYS secondary only. After your analysis, it is highly likely that I will give up 協小 lah and target HYS secondary again 9 years later.

原帖由 十月媽咪 於 09-7-28 21:11 發表
嗰二十人, 只係FOR協恩幼稚園既小朋友, 我FRIEND話係一個街外人都無的, 而呢二十個入面, 佢女係其中一個, 不過最後都失敗, 升唔到協小, 唔多唔少都有D失望啊! 而呢廿人入面, 佢話仲要有三個係已經畀女拔收左既, 學校 ...

46#
發表於 10-6-18 10:08 |顯示全部帖子
Surprised to see this dormant thread suddenly reactivated : )  Dreamerbaby, if you are concerning the transition from KCS K3 to KCS P1, my niece's experience also confirmed GIPW's observation, the transition is very smooth.  

原帖由 GIPW 於 10-6-17 22:03 發表
For the KCS kinder student, there is not much issue from my observence.  They study P1 english in K3 and then p2 English in P1, so they can adpot well.  For the Chinese, they can pick up quite fast.   ...

47#
發表於 10-6-19 09:33 |顯示全部帖子
GIPW, though I use the word "crazy" to discribe you, haha.........but actually, you are not "crazy", it is just our approach to nurture our kids are different only.  I think there are neutralising effect between the 2 of us when we share : )

I strongly agree with your statement that if the mum feels that exam/test is a pressure, they will pass on this presure or thinking to their kid.

原帖由 GIPW 於 10-6-18 22:52 發表

I think no need to be too worried.  Children will find their way though I am one of the 'mad' mum, sorb knew that.  :)

But well prepared is good start.  For example: From K2 onwards they may start  ...

48#
發表於 10-6-28 00:38 |顯示全部帖子
I am not a PTA committee member..........

GIPW, if really change from priavate to DSS....it will definately a bad news to all the current KG parents ah........with an offer from DSS, we cannot participate in lucky draw......not good, not good.........hope it is not true.......

原帖由 paltiBB 於 10-6-26 17:24 發表
如有消息, 請來說說.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題