用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 RCHK's parent, pls make your suggestion!
樓主: Radiomama
go

RCHK's parent, pls make your suggestion! [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 09-6-5 13:46 |只看該作者
原帖由 oooray 於 09-6-5 13:33 發表

I don't like the man in the uniform shop. While fisherman hat is out of stock, he didn't tell me when (just a rough idea) it will be replenished...
While I was persuading my daughter to choose the ca ...

Mr Arthur is famous for his attitude. No one ever saw him smile and no one likes him.
Next time you go, see whether the parent volunteer helper is there. She is extremely helpful. I would rather not talk to Mr Arthur at all.

22#
發表於 09-6-5 14:09 |只看該作者
Well, his attitude is a little like the old days "公務員".  But what Icame across was that he was willing to help when I gave a reasonable request.  Maybe that was because I went to the shop during non-peak season (May 2008).  My impression on him isn't too bad.  I would say some of the ladies serving at the reception area should be more aware of their manner.  They are the very "frontline" staff of the school but their attitude on answering both face-to-face & telephone enquiries are not up to standard.   

原帖由 almom 於 09-6-5 13:46 發表

Mr Arthur is famous for his attitude. No one ever saw him smile and no one likes him.
Next time you go, see whether the parent volunteer helper is there. She is extremely helpful. I would rather not ...

23#
發表於 09-6-5 14:18 |只看該作者
I never heard that the white sports tee will be phased out.  Where did the information come from?  Was that from the letter notice?

[quote]原帖由 birdbird 於 09-5-17 22:33 發表
For the Year One student:
1) how many suits of uniform would you purchase?
3 sets of school uniform & 1 set of PE uniform.
Please label every piece of school uniform.
You may be informed of the house your kid belongsto. You can choose to buy the house-tee or the white sports tee whichwill be phased out after the school term 09/10.

24#
發表於 09-6-5 15:20 |只看該作者
My husband took my daughter for "shopping" at RC yesterday.

Thank you for starting this thread & all the feedbacks.  Great refenence for 1st time RC parents!!!

25#
發表於 09-6-5 15:41 |只看該作者
Thanks Almom and Saturn's comment.
My experience in dealing with the Reception Staff was ok.

Mr. Arthur : One day I will give you a good lesson! Hahahaha....

I felt sorry for blaming the lady (I didn't know she was a volunteer parent helper).
I think it is a bad idea to ask volunteer helping in the uniform shop...that supposed is making $$$ there, and troublesome parents (like me) are expecting some basic service there!

26#
發表於 09-6-5 16:02 |只看該作者
原帖由 Saturn 於 09-6-5 14:18 發表
I never heard that the white sports tee will be phased out.  Where did the information come from?  Was that from the letter notice?

I still have a copy of the printed letter from school, date 23 March 2009.

Students can no longer wear the white sports tee for the school year of 2010-2011.

27#
發表於 09-6-5 16:08 |只看該作者
原帖由 oooray 於 09-6-5 15:41 發表
My experience in dealing with the Reception Staff was ok.

I never had problem with them too. Lucky me.

Mr. Arthur : One day I will give you a good lesson! Hahahaha....

Go go go. Hahaha.

I felt sorry for blaming the lady (I didn't know she was a volunteer parent helper).
I think it is a bad idea to ask volunteer helping in the uniform shop...that supposed is making $$$ there, and troublesome parents (like me) are expecting some basic service there!

She has been helpling there for 2 years. She has a kid in primary school and she is always very polite and kind. She is ALWAYS there!
I do not know what kind of $$$ arrangement they have with the uniform manufacturer. But I know that Mr Arthur is only a ESF staff. He has basically no connection with the uniform manufacturer. So that explains why he does not really care how parents feel and has the same poker face all the time.
Heard that he used to work in the uniform shop of another ESF school. Lucky them......

28#
發表於 09-6-5 17:00 |只看該作者
原帖由 almom 於 09-6-5 16:08 發表

Go go go. Hahaha.

She has been helpling there for 2 years. She has a kid in primary school and she is always very polite and kind. She is ALWAYS th ...

He gets paid to do the job and suppose to get the job done!
I still think that uniform is not a proper position for parent volunteer.
Let me "try" the service of the uniform supplier when I'm buying kindergarten uniform for my son later (Atson Wilson - the same company as kindergarten uniform supplier!)

29#
發表於 09-6-5 17:02 |只看該作者
He is an admin staff of RCHK.  His face shows in the staff list.

原帖由 almom 於 09-6-5 16:08 發表

Go go go. Hahaha.

She has been helpling there for 2 years. She has a kid in primary school and she is always very polite and kind. She is ALWAYS th ...

30#
發表於 09-6-5 17:07 |只看該作者
Fyi.  The uniform shop in Jordan is very small (if it never moved).  It would be very crowded during summer holiday.  I almost got out of breath when I purchased my kid's KG uniform there years ago.

原帖由 oooray 於 09-6-5 17:00 發表

He gets paid to do the job and suppose to get the job done!
I still think that uniform is not a proper position for parent volunteer.
Let me "try" the service of the uniform supplier when I'm buying ...

31#
發表於 09-6-5 21:53 |只看該作者
原帖由 Saturn 於 09-6-5 17:07 發表
Fyi.  The uniform shop in Jordan is very small (if it never moved).  It would be very crowded during summer holiday.  I almost got out of breath when I purchased my kid's KG uniform there years ago.

thanks for your advice. I'll prepare some pure oxygen cylinders before visiting them.

32#
發表於 09-6-6 22:03 |只看該作者
I see!  To me, no expectation therefore no disappointment!  I deal with civil servants every day, they are just the same!!

Mr Arthur smiled to me when he gave me a "free" recycle bag (costs $10 originally) and he reminded me several times that the white T would be phased out in 2010.  

Don't bother with the frontline staff and don't take it for granted when you meet someone really nice and helpful.

Anyway, which house your kid belongs to?  Nice to meet you all.

原帖由 almom 於 09-6-5 13:46 發表

Next time you go, see whether the parent volunteer helper is there. She is extremely helpful. I would rather not ...

33#
發表於 09-6-6 23:44 |只看該作者
My daughter belongs to "MING".

It's a pity I may not be able to join the info session this coming Tuesday.

34#
發表於 09-6-7 00:26 |只看該作者
原帖由 琬晴B 於 09-6-6 23:44 發表
My daughter belongs to "MING".

It's a pity I may not be able to join the info session this coming Tuesday.

mine is ...i forgot...red color PE shirt...
no problem. i guess they are talking general issue on Tue evening. i found the last year presentation in RC website. u can have a look there.

35#
發表於 09-6-9 21:12 |只看該作者
原帖由 oooray 於 09-6-7 00:26 發表

mine is ...i forgot...red color PE shirt...
no problem. i guess they are talking general issue on Tue evening. i found the last year presentation in RC website. u can have a look there.

House      Color
TANG       Red
SONG       Yellow
MING        Blue
QING         Green

36#
發表於 09-6-9 22:31 |只看該作者
原帖由 birdbird 於 09-6-9 21:12 發表

House      Color
TANG       Red
SONG       Yellow
MING        Blue
QING         Green

thanks for your reminder....

37#
發表於 09-6-10 10:45 |只看該作者
Any Year 1 parents went to the information session last night??? I missed the first 15 minutes & when I went there, the teacher was talking about "Line of Communication".

Anything interesting that you can share?

Thank you!!!

38#
發表於 09-6-10 11:31 |只看該作者
原帖由 琬晴B 於 09-6-10 10:45 發表
Any Year 1 parents went to the information session last night??? I missed the first 15 minutes & when I went there, the teacher was talking about "Line of Communication".

Anything interesting that yo ...

I was 15 minutes earlier but i've forgotten everything before leaving the hall.
I only remembered the first 15 minutes was introducing the Year 1 related staff there and a "talk show" by Max. Any other parents could share?

39#
發表於 09-6-11 00:33 |只看該作者
原帖由 琬晴B 於 09-6-10 10:45 發表

Anything interesting that yo ...

You won't miss anything. We still have a couple of times gathering at PAC and listen to Mr. MAX through out the year. He'll repeat his jokes again and again ...

How, can I know? ...

My son is in RC for three years ...

40#
發表於 09-6-11 14:34 |只看該作者
"........ listen to Mr. MAX through out the year. He'll repeat his jokes again and again ... "

Oh dear!!!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題