用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 蘇浙小學校 09年9月入讀蘇浙幼稚園K1既家長, 入黎 CHAT 下啦 !!! ...
樓主: josewan
go

09年9月入讀蘇浙幼稚園K1既家長, 入黎 CHAT 下啦 !!! [複製鏈接]

161#
發表於 09-9-7 09:09 |只看該作者
原帖由 howo 於 09-9-5 23:55 發表
Not sure how the school bus work form school to home.

Which school bus line are you referring to?  For me, I am quite satisfied but I live in Fortress Hill area so my stop is the first stop.

162#
發表於 09-9-7 10:18 |只看該作者

回覆 1# GIPW 的文章

GIPW, if you live in Foretress Hill region, why not let your son walk to school with your helper, it is a good exercise for him. I think I can lose lots of my weight if I have time to do this every day : )  Whenever  I have a look at the slope, I have the feeling of 望而生畏 ah with the high heel shoe to walk......but actually, my helper and my girl both do not lose any weight after walking up every day woh.......

163#
發表於 09-9-7 10:23 |只看該作者

回覆 7# Tata1668 的文章

Tata 1668, whenever you have questions, just phone the teacher's mobile to ask (it is stated at the back of your child's handbook)........I did call the PN teacher (responsible for my girl's table) whenever I had questions.  Most of the teachers in KCS are nice, no worry ga......they welcome question, this is why they have stated their mobile on the handbook mah.

164#
發表於 09-9-7 10:26 |只看該作者

回覆 12# Chens 的文章

Chens, over over, 錄CD那位KG 老師未必是你個女那班的老師woh.....

165#
發表於 09-9-7 14:44 |只看該作者
錄CD那位KG 老師未必是阿女那班的老師, 但一定是kg 的老師. 至於"正音".

原帖由 Sorb 於 09-9-7 10:26 發表
Chens, over over, 錄CD那位KG 老師未必是你個女那班的老師woh.....

166#
發表於 09-9-7 16:24 |只看該作者

回覆 10# Tata1668 的文章

知唔知老師係咪會到一段時間就會打電話同家長講??? - based on my last year's experince, the PN teacher did call me from time to time.  But I really don't want to receive their calls, haha....you know why, as their calls were mainly to tell me my girl was hurt in school (touch wood, so far were just minor injuries) or your child has some mischief in school....whenever I received the call, my heart would beat very fast until the teacher told me she was fine.....as they often said my girl is fine as the last sentence : >   After all,  I appreciated the teacher's call to inform me even it is very minor hurt, but it is really scary feeling ga when I heard the voice of the teacher : )

167#
發表於 09-9-7 16:53 |只看該作者
suppose to call u from time to time.

That's why I insist my husband to take her school and take school bus for return trip, so he can communicate with teachers.

My girl told me she was scared as today is the first time to take bus back home, and I saw she was looking out of the window to see what happens while some students are still sleeping like a pig pig.

She told me she has cried and asked for MaMa on the bus.

原帖由 Sorb 於 09-9-7 16:24 發表
知唔知老師係咪會到一段時間就會打電話同家長講??? - based on my last year's experince, the PN teacher did call me from time to time.  But I really don't want to receive their calls, haha....you know why ...

醒目開學勳章

168#
發表於 09-9-7 17:02 |只看該作者
It's also my last year's experience, I very afraid to received teacher phone as she just say minor complaints but it already makes me very nervous.
but overall the PN teachers are really very good.

知唔知老師係咪會到一段時間就會打電話同家長講??? - based on my last year's experince, the PN teacher did call me from time to time.  But I really don't want to receive their calls, haha....you know why ...

169#
發表於 09-9-7 22:21 |只看該作者
原帖由 Sorb 於 09-9-7 10:18 發表
GIPW, if you live in Foretress Hill region, why not let your son walk to school with your helper, it is a good exercise for him. I think I can lose lots of my weight if I have time to do this every da ...

Hi Sorb

Once my helper send him to school bus, she need to prepare for the lunch and do household, she can organise herself better.  You know my son afternoon schedule .... no much time she could do household.

170#
發表於 09-9-7 22:39 |只看該作者

From my past experience, they will call you let you know the situation of your child no matter good or bad.  For example, they might tell you how your girl has been doing lately - good stuff or any misbehave but that's is all right for me.  I want to know the other side of my children.  Some of the child would be a different person when they are at school vs they are at home.

My son is a Sept boy, but can't join his birthday this month..     :(

171#
發表於 09-9-7 23:06 |只看該作者
Poor girl..........I trust she will get use to it soon.  I also agree it is good for a parent to send the kid to school so as to have face to face daily communidation with the teachers.   Let me try to train my lazy girl (and myself also) to wake up a bit earlier so that I can go to school with her if possible.......
原帖由 Chens 於 09-9-7 16:53 發表

That's why I insist my husband to take her school and take school bus for return trip, so he can communicate with teachers.

My girl told me she was scared as tod ...

172#
發表於 09-9-7 23:54 |只看該作者
Thanks all, I did call the teacher a few times... not sure whether they think I'm too 緊張,

173#
發表於 09-9-8 11:12 |只看該作者
Tata1668,

Don't worry.   Please feel free to call teacher whenever you have questions.  I just receive call from teacher yestersday.  She's so friendly discussing my son's situation in school.

Sorb & Chen,

Which group are your kids belongs to?  My son sings 水果song yesterday, it's very funny.

原帖由 Tata1668 於 09-9-7 23:54 發表
Thanks all, I did call the teacher a few times... not sure whether they think I'm too 緊張,

174#
發表於 09-9-8 11:25 |只看該作者
Speedbox,

She is Water Melon group..
the song is used for asking them coming out to the front group by group. Yes, my girl also sang few days.

Can you let me know your contact and your kid's name by PM? So, we can "exchange" info...haha

原帖由 speedbox 於 09-9-8 11:12 發表
Tata1668,

Don't worry.   Please feel free to call teacher whenever you have questions.  I just receive call from teacher yestersday.  She's so friendly discussing my son's situation in school.

Sorb  ...

175#
發表於 09-9-8 13:06 |只看該作者
Oh, they have the fruit song??  My son changed to other group today...

176#
發表於 09-9-8 15:22 |只看該作者
原帖由 Chens 於 09-9-7 16:53 發表

My girl told me she was scared as tod ...

I guess depends on the teacher.  My daughter's teacher didn't give me a call for the whole year (k1).  I have not yet received any call from my son's teacher.

177#
發表於 09-9-8 17:14 |只看該作者
My boy is in K1B now

Jayson was born in Apr2006
Jeremy was born in Apr2008

178#
發表於 09-9-8 17:20 |只看該作者
My son is in K1B, we live in TKO, and he studied N1F last year, nice to meet u...

Jayson was born in Apr2006
Jeremy was born in Apr2008

179#
發表於 09-9-8 17:51 |只看該作者

回覆 3# Ching_Mammy 的文章

I know if a parent go to school with the kid, any comment from the teachers will be given to the parent on site.  I did receive calls from the teacher as I or my husband could not accompany my girl to school.  Actually, if anyone of you would like to know the progress of your child, just take the initiative to call, don't be too passive.

醒目開學勳章

180#
發表於 09-9-8 18:26 |只看該作者
re-organized: (hope I got it right)

bwm              K1A   daughter from N1C
甜思思            K1A  daughter from (Please fill)
GIPW             K1A    son from N1F
Panala            K1B    daughter from N1A
Jose               K1B  son from another Nursery

josejandy       K1B son from N1F
dreamerbaby  K1B  son from another Nursery
misshkchow   K1B  son from another Nursery
Chens            K1C    girl from N1C
Sorb               K1C    girl from N1A
speedbox        K1C    son from N1B
Totowang       K1C   son from another Nursery
Zue                 K1D    son from N1B
sweet6138      K1D    girl
Ching_Mammy  K1E    son from N1B
bb86               K1E    son from N1B
Zue                 K1E    girl from N1A
lingling787       K1F    son from (Please fill)
tata1668         K1F     boy (didn't attend any nursery)
YiuChunMa      K1G  son from another Nursery
kimmi             K1I   girl from (Please fill)
BB
妹媽咪         K1I  girl from (Please fill)
jesswong218  K1I  girl from (Please fill)
ChloeZX          K1I  son from (Please fill)
paltiBB             K1I  girl from (Please fill)
heilungma        K1J  from (Please fill)

lindalin02         K1J girl from another Nursery
Wongsiukeung K1J Son from (Please fill)

[ 本帖最後由 panala 於 09-9-8 18:27 編輯 ]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題