搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Contingency plan
樓主: tvoincy
go

Contingency plan [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 09-5-18 12:22 |只看該作者
原帖由 Annie123 於 09-5-18 11:27 發表
All I have been expecting is that parents would post messages with responsibilities.

When posting messages with personal views, do share whatever you want to share. You can judge a school or even jud ...

Dear Annie123,
Thanks for your sharing.
I think the best way to defense false information is keep providing correct information, if you think you are still the one who can contribute here.
Maybe you are an idealist. Don't expect too much in an internet forum.
Even in the real world, Our Pious, Catholic,  Chief Executive Donald Tsang could open his eyes and tell lies that he can present majority of Hong Kong citizens.
What can we do? Emmigrate to somewhere?? or keep shouting he was wrong?

42#
發表於 09-5-18 12:59 |只看該作者
原帖由 Annie123 於 09-5-13 01:05 發表

I am surprised I am still around replying you. You are one real Pain in the A.

May be my English is really poor. I really do not know how what you said can proof that what you did was right.

Anyw ...

To Annie 123,

If you think I am spreading rumor, point it out, politely, then I will discuss with you, like everyone else.

In my eye, ESF is the same like every school, including RCHK, no more, no less. They may have different criterias in admission, so I am just sharing admission issue I face this year, only for this year. And after all, they are the same.

If you think you are a responsible parent, please DO NOT use FOUL LANGUAGE in BK Forum. I wonder if you take to your kids like this. I will apolozgie to what I have said, if that is a mistake, no matter you like it or not. Over-reaction doesn't grant you a right to speak FOUL LANGUAGE here, a parental forum like BK Forum, so please WATCH YOUR MOUTH!  
‹ 上一主題|下一主題