用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 How much pocket money is appropriate for Primary One ...
發新帖
查看: 1067|回覆: 6
go

How much pocket money is appropriate for Primary One Student

發表於 09-5-2 23:54 |顯示全部帖子
As captioned. Grateful if you would share your views/

rgds

發表於 09-5-3 18:45 |顯示全部帖子
hihi

our daughter p.3 before in p.1-p.3 i dont give the pocket money to her go to school

hilouey
原帖由 cemily 於 09-5-2 23:54 發表
As captioned. Grateful if you would share your views/

rgds

發表於 09-5-3 19:27 |顯示全部帖子
I will give her $20 below.

發表於 09-5-3 22:46 |顯示全部帖子
This really depends on the need.

Some years ago (my girl is 12 years old now!), I started giving her some pocket money. I estimated her need. During weekends, I would take her to different locations for courses she took. She needed some money for her Octopus. I also allowed her to buy some small items / snacks (of course, she needed to check with me first - and I would make sure that was ok to her). At that moment, I gave her about $50. Later on, I noted that she needed to go to more places for classes. I increased the amount. Now I give her about $150 - because she goes to the swimming pool once a week. That costs about $9 each time already.

Simply, you can just add up the estimated costs for public transport, some items he / she needs to pay and some pocket money - if your kid can manage it well, I believe he /she can save as well.

By the way, before you give the pocket money, you should remind him / her the proper way to use the money. This is the key thing needed to be learned from having pocket money.

發表於 09-5-5 12:25 |顯示全部帖子
Tx everyone.

e

發表於 09-5-5 20:37 |顯示全部帖子
My daughter is a P.1 student. I give her $1 everyday,and she has some snakes during recess

發表於 09-5-5 20:42 |顯示全部帖子
I did not give him any pocket money.  If he want to be money.  He must get 100marks for Dict that I give him $3.00 per times.   If he get full marks.  Then, he will have 6.00.   

Awards + Penalty.  If he do the job or you set some rule for your kid that they unable to finish.
Then, I will deduct his money 5.00 per time.  

原帖由 liv 於 09-5-5 20:37 發表
My daughter is a P.1 student. I give her $1 everyday,and she has some snakes during recess
Best Regards
Candy