搜索
教育王國 討論區 課外活動 English Excel - Laguna City
發新帖
查看: 1542|回覆: 4
go

English Excel - Laguna City

發表於 09-4-30 10:20 |顯示全部帖子
Dear all,

I am looking to apply their English program for my son.  Can share me some comments for this centre?  

Thanks for your comments frist.

發表於 09-5-1 12:35 |顯示全部帖子
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

發表於 09-5-1 18:09 |顯示全部帖子
Recommended.  My daughter (P.3) is studying there for nearly half year, especially Oral.

But, I know that they are quite full, so you may check first if their schedule fits your child.

發表於 09-5-5 13:56 |顯示全部帖子
Hi KU555,

Thanks for your commets.  My son was near to 6 years old and confirm the schedule on every Friday morning with English Excel.

Would you mind tell me the Medium of Instruction of your daughter' school?  

Cheers!

原帖由 KU555 於 09-5-1 18:09 發表
Recommended.  My daughter (P.3) is studying there for nearly half year, especially Oral.

But, I know that they are quite full, so you may check first if their schedule fits your child.

發表於 09-5-16 11:54 |顯示全部帖子
Hi,

Sorry for late reply since I do not on-line every day.  The medium of instruction is different every lessons.  It is covering 2 parts every lesson:

Part 1:
每堂Centre會借2本故事書給小朋友閱讀。小朋友需朗讀給老師聽(1:1).從而改善發音。

Part 2:
通過不同的遊戲/主題,如:"偵探推測誰是兇手 (children can ask question to each other, and guess who is the murder), pc game, cooking, Christmas Carols, doing crafts, 然後完成有關遊戲/主題的worksheet (content covering creative writing, comprehension, etc).

It's difficult to say, since your child is young and I'm not sure if he will have the same programme.  

But I'm happy that my girls was got the comments from the teacher last lesson, written that "she moves to the next level, good job!".   

Thank you!  I hope you child also enjoy it.