搜索
教育王國 討論區 課外活動 M academy
發新帖
查看: 1126|回覆: 1
go

M academy [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-4-21 22:59 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
I have been reading now and then about this place in Kowloon Tong called M Academy. So today I decided to go and see whether it's suitable for my children.

I wanted into the Innocentre next to Kowloon Tong. The receptionist said, every company in this bldg is for "design". Nothing for children.
Then I asked her to check the directory again, she said, well, maybe... there is ONE but she doesn't know which one because a few days ago, another mommy came to inquire.

So I went to the directory board and looked, figured it was Room 418, under M "something" not M Academy. Forgot what it said.

I took the elevator up to 4th floor. Walked towards 418. The receptionist told me to look for 417, under City University's programming.

As I walked down the hallway, I nearly suffocated. The hallway was in SUCH a bad smell, of sweat, and body odor, STINK ! Then passed by all these empty offices/space..... walked to the end of the hallway, saw 417, and 418. 418, has the "m" sign on the door, but no on is in there. I asked 417 whether 418 is affiliated with them, they said no. I asked whether 418 is M Academy for children to learn English and courses for children.

417 City University staff said, NO IDEA.

1) Firstly I like to say, if this place is so great, then why NOBODY who works in the building even knows about it?
2) It's in a VERY bad location.
3) I wouldn't want my child taking lessons in that place and environment.
4) There was NO one there, not even any name displayed.

My point is, I am suspicious who has been writing about this M academy place... just advertising for himself?
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-4-23 09:53 |只看該作者

回覆 # 的文章

Hi Pianokc, may be it is misunderstanding.  I went there yesterday.  It was alright.  But, lack of signage is the truth.  Actually, it is better to make an appointment first.  You can find its website by using the search function in this forum.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題