搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 應學繁體定簡體
查看: 3210|回覆: 42
go

應學繁體定簡體

發表於 09-4-7 13:43 |顯示全部帖子
亞仔8月入esf 小一, 學校會教簡體中文字, 我想幫佢搵老師上門教中文, 應選擇繁體定簡體呢? 如選繁體, 小朋友會唔會困惑呢? 有無家長有經驗呢?  謝謝

發表於 09-4-7 14:00 |顯示全部帖子
I think since ESF will teach Simplified Chinese, so if you will hire private tutor to teach yr kid Chinese, should teach Traditional Chinese, so your kid can learn both at the same time. And Traditional Chinese still dominate in HK culture. At least your kid can read Chinese newspaper in the future.

發表於 09-4-7 14:29 |顯示全部帖子
我個人認爲,如果學校是教簡體字的,那麽家庭老師也應該以教簡體字為主,繁體字只是當孩子有興趣想知道的時候,那才順帶講述。

對國際學校的大部分學生來説,學中文是一件苦差事,而同一時間要學習繁、簡兩种文字,就更容易出現對中文排斥的情況。

香港是一個用繁體字的社會,周圍都是繁體字的演繹,所以不用擔心孩子看不明白。至於培養他們寫繁體字,那可以通過書法來學習,一來陶冶性情,二來又可加深對中國文化的認識。

原帖由 happy-kid 於 09-4-7 13:43 發表
亞仔8月入esf 小一, 學校會教簡體中文字, 我想幫佢搵老師上門教中文, 應選擇繁體定簡體呢? 如選繁體, 小朋友會唔會困惑呢? 有無家長有經驗呢?  謝謝

發表於 09-4-8 11:33 |顯示全部帖子
Please check PM.

醒目開學勳章

發表於 09-4-8 23:59 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 # 的文章

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

發表於 09-4-9 10:53 |顯示全部帖子
“繁體字”或“簡體字”真的需要特別或專門去學的嗎??小朋友們不是打好了其中一個文字的基礎之後,另一個就可以自然而然的懂的分別了嗎?(當然,如果要會寫的話,還是要花一些功夫,但這些都是先有“認字”做基礎的)。

女兒的IS是教簡體字的,我也從沒有特意去教她看或寫繁體字(可能我覺得她資質太平庸了,先學好一個再説其它的吧),但當她看到“媽媽”,她潛意識的知道那個是“妈妈”,當她看到“大家樂”的招牌,她也很自然的知道那是“大家乐”,雖然“樂”字的分別很大。

孩子的認知和接受能力比我們成年人強,有些東西無需刻意去灌輸,他們自然就能上手的。倒不如,先讓孩子打好語文的基礎,這是認字的先決條件,而認字又是寫字的基礎。

原帖由 Kareese 於 09-4-8 23:59 發表
大家有沒有留意今日頭條日報登了一遍文章:
「全國政協委員倡復用繁體字」
提出用十年時間分批廢除簡體字,恢復使用繁
體字!
雖然支持者人數多,但反對聲開始增。
不過我認為身處香港,始終都是給子女學繁體字比較好,現在她們 ...

發表於 09-4-9 12:06 |顯示全部帖子
如果學校是用簡體字,我覺得應以簡體字為主,免得小朋友作文時有混淆;繁體字懂得看便可以了...身在香港,正常都會懂得看的...

發表於 09-4-9 12:59 |顯示全部帖子
謝謝各位的意見.

發表於 09-4-9 13:15 |顯示全部帖子
Miclint:  Pls check PM

原帖由 Miclint 於 09-4-8 11:33 發表
Please check PM.

發表於 09-4-9 14:16 |顯示全部帖子
like in Japan, only well-educated people will use Kanji. Like this case, I think Chinese should all learn to use Traditional Chinese instead of Simplified Chinese, as T-Chinese is the source of Chinese, and the character itself in many cases reflect the meaning already. S-Chinese is somehow too simplify. Of course to ask the whole PRC to change to use S-Chi takes a decade, but as we use T-Chi in HK already, I think we should promote it, and after learn how to T-Chi during kid time will make him easier to learn S-Chi in the future if necessary, but in the reverse way will be hard. Take this data, there are 5K T-Chi character used normally, vs only 2K for S-Chi. Total for T-Chi is around 50K vs S-Chi of 7K only. You do the Math.

Of course, if you think learning S-Chi will make your kid to access Mainland China system or books easier, that is another side of the story.

[ 本帖最後由 popolung 於 09-4-9 14:22 編輯 ]

發表於 09-4-9 15:57 |顯示全部帖子
我覺得這要視乎情況而定。

例如我兒子的學校是可以選擇學中文還是法文的,由於中文課是用簡體字,所以我讓他選了學法文,中文就由我來教,因為我想他先學繁體字。

為甚麼我會有這樣的決定?因為我覺得透過學繁體字,孩子會對中國文字的結構、最初造字的意思(特別是象形文字)會有較深刻的認識,也較為有趣味,會較易引起他們欣賞和喜愛中國文化的興趣。而且在香港和台灣,也是用繁體的字的社會,會較易找到繁體的書籍看,特別是公共圖書館的書,絕大部分也是繁體的,那可是孩子們學習中文的一大寶庫呢!所以先學繁體字,他們便更能從日常生活中應用出來,增加他們學習中文的動機。一旦掌握了繁體字後,學簡體字就易如反掌了。

當然,如某些國際學校,中文是必修課,而用的是簡體字,那先學簡體字,讓孩子對簡體字的認識鞏固了後,再學繁體字,也無不可的。

我覺得重點是要引起孩子學習中文的興趣,因為中文將在國際社會有愈來愈重要的地位。
我們愛 因為 神先愛我們

發表於 09-4-9 17:16 |顯示全部帖子
like in Japan, only well-educated people will use Kanji
Unquote
Popolung, sori, i need to point out that the above statement is not correct.  Older generation, even not well educated, knew a lot of kanji.  Younger generation, either being lazy or relying too much on computers or mobile phones to do emails or SMS, gradually forget kanji these days.  Japanese Government does know the problem but I guess there isnt much they can do.  Sad!!
Mighty
love you for you
自分に負けるな!!

發表於 09-4-11 10:57 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Mighty 於 09-4-9 17:16 發表
like in Japan, only well-educated people will use Kanji
Unquote
Popolung, sori, i need to point out that the above statement is not correct.  Older generation, even not well educated, knew a lot ...

Thanks for the correction, and that's mean older generation is a lot more educated too. Actually it happened in Chinese Community too. See some of our parents even only studied in primary school only (like my mom) normally know more chinese characters than me, so I mean in Chinese only, somehow they are more educated.......

醒目開學勳章

發表於 09-4-11 22:29 |顯示全部帖子
My daughter is using simplified Chinese at school but I am very keen to let her studying traditional Chinese at home, just thinking it will be benefit for her

發表於 09-4-13 22:58 |顯示全部帖子
我想幫佢搵老師上門教中文, 應選擇繁體定簡體呢?

I think it depends on what you want from the tutor and the ability of your child.

My children are weak in Chinese so I never thought of asking the tutor to teach them simplified characters yet (they use traditional characters at school). I would want them to first handle the traditional characters better. They are already amongst the weaker ones in school. So my top priority is to bring their standard up. Then, I would ask the tutor to start introducing the simplified form.

May be you can wait and see what happens after school starts. And then decide what kind of help your child needs from the tutor.

發表於 09-4-14 04:06 |顯示全部帖子
我都好認同,除非小朋有意向在內地發展,這個問題其實好政治,除非台灣認係中國一部份,否則繁體好難通用...

原帖由 Kareese 於 09-4-8 23:59 發表

不過我認為身處香港,始終都是給子女學繁體字比較好,現在她們 ...

發表於 09-4-14 14:54 |顯示全部帖子
學校學簡體,但是我在家也是教她繁體字的,自己對繁體字有一份情意結, 不想她放棄, 而每個字大部份也有故事,學習繁體字可以很有趣。但是, 兩樣一起學的時候, 我也得困難,因文法和用字也有不同, 能分享how to help your child to learn both characters at the same time?

發表於 09-4-14 19:03 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 cpmummy 於 09-4-14 14:54 發表
文法和用字也有不同

當真? 願聞其詳。
如得其情,則哀矜而勿喜。

發表於 09-4-15 01:37 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 angelbblo 於 09-4-14 04:06 發表
我都好認同,除非小朋有意向在內地發展,這個問題其實好政治,除非台灣認係中國一部份,否則繁體好難通用...

我想學繁體字一定比簡體字難,加上我們現在身處香港,家長多數又懂繁體字,讓孩子先苦後甜學繁體字然後學簡體字應該比較logical,最小能看香港的報紙雜誌網站,不過只是本人愚見

發表於 09-4-15 01:40 |顯示全部帖子
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽