小一暑期適應班 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-4-4 04:09 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
請問信義會有無升小一暑期適應班? 如有, 請問係幾耐呢? 上午定下午?  

唔該晒!!
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-4-4 09:37 |只看該作者
They will have the course that it has charges.  But you can refer our school web site or ctc with the teacher that they can tell you more details.

www.hkmlcps.edu.hk

Your kid confirm studying at MLC ?   
Welcome to join our family.

原帖由 sunshine 於 09-4-4 04:09 發表
請問信義會有無升小一暑期適應班? 如有, 請問係幾耐呢? 上午定下午?  

唔該晒!!
Best Regards
Candy

3#
發表於 09-4-6 01:54 |只看該作者
cluk15hon  Thanks for your reply.

My daughter has been elected successfully in the 1st round.  BTW, what is ctc?

Afraid my daughter does not get use to primary style and environment?!  and worry about the chinese and english dictation, tests and exams ... Anyway, as a first mommy, I want to get well prepare at the first place.

Also, is your kid studying at MLC? any tips to me.
Thanks again.

4#
發表於 09-4-6 16:55 |只看該作者
Sunshine,

Dont be afraid that you should talk with your daughter that she must hardworking that it is not so difficulty.  If she does not workhard, then, she will get fail no matter for which school she study.

You can ctc with the 羅主任,曾副校 that they can explain the clearly structure of our school.   Furthermore, they will have so many talk for P.1 students b4 Sept, 09 & during yr kid in P.1.   So, if you have time, you can attend the talk that you can know more about our school.

As per last year that they will have the course for Pre-P.1 that they will have some worked that you can join for learning the P.1 style.  They should go to school for the ENG, CHI & MATHS.  has recess, what exact style etc.  So, pls dont worry about these.   Furthermore, our school have P.1 that they only study for half day for 3 weeks for Sept.  So, you dont worry about they eat lunch at school for 3 weeks.   BTW, you should teach your daughter how to eat b4 they will have 30 minutes finished the lunch & 20 minutes has recess.  You can learn more & more for the P.1 pre-school class for mummy too.

Tips: Pls try to inform that they should drink the
        water & go to the toilet (bring tissue) during
        the recess.   
        Dont sleep in class afternoon.  Try to tell her
        sleep early at night.  Because they ought to
        go to school later on 8:00 a.m.  including
        wake up / breakfast / changing uniform ....

My son is studying in P.3 at MLCPS.   

原帖由 sunshine 於 09-4-6 01:54 發表

Afraid my daughter does not get use to primary style and environment?!  and worry abo ...

[ 本帖最後由 cluk15hon 於 09-4-6 16:58 編輯 ]
Best Regards
Candy

5#
發表於 09-4-6 17:42 |只看該作者
Sunshine,

You can ctc with Ms. Law (羅主任或曾副校), they can explain the clearly structure of our school for yr ref.
Furthermore, they will have more talk about P.1.  Furthermore, they will have the talk b4 Sept 09 for P.1 & new students. (插班生).  Dont be worry.  

原帖由 sunshine 於 09-4-6 01:54 發表

Afraid my daughter does not get use to primary style and environment?!  and worry abo ...
Best Regards
Candy

6#
發表於 09-4-7 06:18 |只看該作者
Hello cluk15hon,

Many thanks for your detailed reply.

Try to do with all your tips.  Also started to talk to daughter about P1 style.  Most important is to change her sleep time cos she is now in afternoon class.

Anyway, thanks again.

7#
發表於 09-4-7 10:21 |只看該作者
Sunshine,

You are welcome.   You can talk with your daughter or elder cousins what is the exact life of the P.1.   They will learn fast from them i/o our explaination.

P.S.: Girls go to washroom must bring the tissue that they are not in the Kindergarten that has the teacher or worker help them too.

b.rdgs
Candy

原帖由 sunshine 於 09-4-7 06:18 發表
Hello cluk15hon,

Many thanks for your detailed reply.

Try to do with all your tips.  Also started to talk to daughter about P1 style.  Most important is to change her sleep time cos she is now in af ...
Best Regards
Candy

8#
發表於 10-1-3 10:27 |只看該作者

家有德喜,喜尚佳喜

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽
‹ 上一主題|下一主題