搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Yew Chung Playgroup vs Kingston Playgroup
發新帖
查看: 2519|回覆: 4
go

Yew Chung Playgroup vs Kingston Playgroup [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-3-27 22:59 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
I would like to know which one is better, as both playgroups have offered the space for my daughter (she is currently 1 year old)
for the school fee, they are the same (even Kingston is more expensive too) but i would like to know is Yew Chung use both Cantonese  English for the playgroup VS Kingston use both Mandarin & English?forum some say Kingston is bad and some comments YC is not good how to choose ?

[ 本帖最後由 mmtgrace 於 09-3-27 23:03 編輯 ]
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-3-28 00:40 |只看該作者
i am current mum of YewChung. yes, YC is bascially Cantonese with little english. Althoug there are 1 chinese and 1 english teacher, somehow I found that communication is mainly on Cantonese. Other that language, I found teachers are ok at YC.

3#
發表於 09-3-28 19:54 |只看該作者
My elder girl went to the 2 y.o class and I thought it was great. She picked up a lot in terms of languages. We don't talk to her in Mandarin at all but she knows quite a a lot . She is now in 3 y.o class. My younger is going to attend their playgroup in the coming August. Hope she will enjoy it.

4#
發表於 09-3-29 11:50 |只看該作者
you means kingston ?

5#
發表於 09-5-12 10:45 |只看該作者
My son is now attending the 1 year old class and going to take 2 years old class in August.  Their lesson is separated into 2 session, Mandarin 50% and English 50%.  We used to speak in English and nobody speak Mandarin except in the school.  So he sometimes has no patience to take the Mandarin class especially the module is more or less everyday.  I wonder the talent of learning language is different from each kid.  Kingston provides the better environment to encourage the kids to speak.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題