搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 尋求各位的幫忙!!!
發新帖
查看: 346|回覆: 1
go

尋求各位的幫忙!!! [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-3-25 01:34 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
我見到好多人都會話, 入到邊間幼稚園就會有好大機會入到邊d好的小學.  我想請問一吓, 你哋有乜途徑可以知道依d資料的呢?  如果在中西區或灣仔區, 有邊d幼稚園比較好的.  因我身邊d朋友全部都冇依方面的經驗, 攪到我而家都唔知點算好! 希望有貴人能出手相助.

萬分感謝!
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-3-25 01:50 |只看該作者
原帖由 rosalie 於 09-3-25 01:34 發表
我見到好多人都會話, 入到邊間幼稚園就會有好大機會入到邊d好的小學.  我想請問一吓, 你哋有乜途徑可以知道依d資料的呢?  如果在中西區或灣仔區, 有邊d幼稚園比較好的.  因我身邊d朋友全部都冇依方面的經驗, 攪到我 ...

1. kindergartens usually share information where their graduates go, especially to famous primary school so that they can attract more applicants. u can check from the kindergartens;
2. on the contrary, i have never heard primary school discloses where their P1 students from which kindergarten...
3. Being admitted by famous primary schools include a lot of factors: parents are old boys or girls or not; religions...that's why kindergartens use to ask parents to fill their detailed occupations, educational background...old boys / girls of famous primary/secondary school will have preference...some kindergartens screen their applicants by these information to increase their hit rate to famous primary schools...  
Sorry for not giving you specific information...but that is the rule of the game.
That is only my own comment. Parents don't agree with me please share but don't attack!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題