教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 2 children got serious cold and never end
發新帖
查看: 2895|回覆: 15
go

2 children got serious cold and never end [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-10-19 17:32 |只看該作者

2 children got serious cold and never end

help. my 2 little daughters have gotten the cold for more than 2 weeks. They went to see doctors and took medicine for long time. they still have serious cough at night. any suggetion or any good docotor recommand. urgent.

2#
發表於 04-10-19 17:46 |只看該作者

Re: 2 children got serious cold and never end

比 d 串貝燉蜜糖呀.
或試吓雪梨, 南北杏, 蜜早 加 蘋果 ,

你們要將一切的憂慮卸給神,
因為祂顧念你們
彼前 5:7

3#
發表於 04-10-20 00:09 |只看該作者

Are your chidren still having running nose? If yes, you may ask you doctor to give some nasal drop medicine to apply before sleep. And you may need to suck out the running nose as frequent as you can. Is there sputum sound during coughing? If yes, you need to 清灑鼻水先, otherwise the coughing will not stop. Because my family doctor tell me the running nose is congested inside the nose, then it will drip into the throat and become the sputum. Is the frequency of coughing is decreased later, you can try位元堂

4#
發表於 04-10-20 00:44 |只看該作者

cowcowmama,
沙田第一城有個兒科醫生好出名o架 - 馮宜亮醫生,成日上電視及見報,我個女早前氣管炎病o左成個星期都被佢睇好,你可以試o下!Tel:26491813 記得要掛號呀,好多人睇佢!

5#
發表於 04-10-20 09:47 |只看該作者

It really need to stop the running nose first, normally I will give "HOU CHUO SAN" for my girl, Chinese medicine is better than western medicine........
HOU CHUO SAN have 2 different kinds, one is cheaper (about HKD9.- per bottle) one is HKD90.- per bottle. It depends on the % of HOU CHOU.  

6#
發表於 04-10-20 10:39 |只看該作者

小朋友食中藥要小心,尢其患有G6PD!

7#
發表於 04-10-20 11:44 |只看該作者

養和醫院門診
楊毅敏醫生
Tel: 28358600

8#
發表於 04-10-20 14:53 |只看該作者

hi all,
my daughter also got this problem, fever, cough & running nose & even vomit after drinking milk ..today I bought (Monkey)棗散 for her, the man told me that give (monkey) in the morning & give western medicine in the afternoon & at night time. can you share your experience with me? Shall I let her finish all medicine first (she still having a bit fever) or do what the man said or any suggestion?
Thanks a lot.

9#
發表於 04-10-20 23:58 |只看該作者

小包包,
I advise you that your daughter should be fever down and stop running nose first. Otherwise, her fever may be shot up again and her flu may be last for longer time. My friend tells me to use (monkey)棗散 when the child is nearly recover but still has cough and sputum sound but cannot cough out sputum. I use (monkey)棗散 to 斷尾.
BTW, may be you need to help your daughter to suck out the congested running nose by the sucker(just like a little pump). Then her sputum will not be so severe.

10#
發表於 04-10-21 01:39 |只看該作者

如果你仍然相信西醫既話, 可以試下養和特約門診既楊執庸教授, 佢只睇上午, 下午要返瑪麗醫院教醫生架, 我個囡一直都係睇佢架.

11#
發表於 04-10-21 04:26 |只看該作者

twyam 寫道:
養和醫院門診
楊毅敏醫生
Tel: 28358600

楊毅敏 is not good, so xyzXXxx :evil:  :evil:
Tony Li (李俊傑醫生)is much much better!! Also at 養和醫院門診..
楊執庸教授都好好呀 :wink:
>>>>>????

12#
發表於 04-10-21 08:41 |只看該作者

我認為你等小朋友好返好多先比佢食中藥條理下啦.

因為如果唔好彩,小朋友唔受得[中西合迫],又或者有任何敏感,你都攪不清是對中藥定西藥敏感wor. 對不.

如果你睇極都唔安心,我反而見義你[入院]好一些.

因為可以驗下血,body check下. 報告可以好詳盡. 加上, 你係醫院食的藥,個份量,成份都會比你睇醫生取回家的好,又有[水]吊住, 好快退燒的, 而且個小朋友會無咁[乾].

你可以考慮check真些,何以會sick咁耐?

[size=large]醫生成日都話:醫病唔難(發燒比退燒藥,咳比止咳藥....),最緊要係知道甚麼令佢生病.

小心身體 :exclaim:  :exclaim:

13#
發表於 04-10-21 10:55 |只看該作者

Dear all mami,
Thanks for all your advice. last night at 4am my daughter had serious cough again, then I gave her (monkey), she stop coughing after drinking (monkey) & sleep well until this morning 8am, but this morning she has fever again (actually already stop fever last night). now I understand (monkey) will bring up fever, so I will let her finish medicine first . really thanks for your help.

14#
發表於 04-10-21 13:33 |只看該作者

cowcowmama

I suggest you to take your kid to see doctor.  My kid also has serious cough during sleeping and mild cough with sputum at day time for about 1 month but she has no fever.  She has seen doctor several times and tried 猴早散and chinese medicine before but all are useless.  Finally I decided to change another doctor and she is checked 氣管炎.  So you better see/change another doctor.

15#
發表於 04-10-21 14:29 |只看該作者

Oh, what's wrong with 楊毅敏?
I myself cough every winter, and I first visit 楊毅敏 last year. And I think his checking and advice are professional and the medicine is good. My daughter see her once, also for cough and it is good.
"so xyzXXxx  :evil:  :evil:"
Ha, he must do something made you really angry, can you tell me what is it?
Thank you.

Also be carefule, cough caused by cold will be stopped a few days after cured. If cough continuous, beware it is 氣管敏感, which can cause 慢性咳嗽 and can become 哮喘!!!

16#
發表於 04-10-21 17:03 |只看該作者

i have similar experience before, my son cough easily and in pariticular for changing weather. he coughs nearly a week and can never stop and would be more serious at night. I recalled at one time, i had to hold him overnight so the spatum would not flow black into his throat. how serious. This winter, my friend told me to give a kind of chinese medicine to him and his cough was cured. he does not cough recently despite change of weather thank god. the name of the chinese medicine is called 'kut hung yik' uou can buy them at yua wa. 6 bottles in one packet and the medicine was a product of kwongsai. see whether it helps.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題