教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 St Paul Kindergarten
樓主: meganlee
go

St Paul Kindergarten [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 04-10-21 15:18 |只看該作者

Re: St Paul's Kindergarten

Hi Samuel,

I'm planning to let my girl learn the French, any suggestion or where did your girl have the French lesson ?

Ramomo

22#
發表於 04-10-21 15:31 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

23#
發表於 04-10-21 23:12 |只看該作者

Hi chingchingfather,

I've checked PM.  Thanks a lot!!!!

meganlee

24#
發表於 04-10-21 23:24 |只看該作者

My daughter is studying in K1. I remembered that the application form must be collected in person. You need to take the original of the birth cert to take the form, the teacher in SPK will mark the birth cert ID on the form.  Hope it is useful to you.
:-) :-D ;-) :-o 8-) :-P :-x

25#
發表於 04-10-22 00:19 |只看該作者

Hi,

我前排同sister kwan傾左一陣, 佢亦話返過nursary好好多, 她說:[我成日都叫d人返nursary, 唔返nursary都返下playgroup, 起碼知乜野叫排隊, 乜野叫規矩, 今年唔係好多人喊架, 喊

26#
發表於 04-10-22 08:32 |只看該作者

ywmo and Wing(婷婷媽咪),

Thanks a lot!

meganlee
:

27#
發表於 04-10-22 22:18 |只看該作者

Yes, I agree. Prioir school experience is useful. Kids can pick up drawing, singing...etc more easily.

Per interview: apply more so that your child can have some experience in facing this situation. I attend quite a number (maybe 7 or 8) and my child impreoved signficantly. My child's first interview was SKH (Central) and she was only put only the waiting list. For all the rest she attended (including Sacrat Heart), she got rejected.

AM or PM: At first, I wasn't so confident about my child's performance because she afraids talking with strangers and cannot cope with new enviornment, so I claimed that I would accept with a.m. or p.m. in the application form. I was given a place in p.m. session at the end. When I made enquiry with the school about changing from p.m. to a.m., the officer told me that this would not be possible. If they have a spare place in the a.m. session, it would be granted to parents who said a.m. only.  

Wing(婷婷媽咪) 寫道:
, 所以一定要返下playgroup或者nursary, 一來對小朋友好d, 起碼有同齡既小朋友一齊玩冇咁悶亦同時都可以訓練到獨立, 其實而家好多學校都鍾意收讀過nursary/playgroup既學生, 因為d學生好快pick up到, 唔需要浪費太多時間去處理情緒上既問題.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題