教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 直資面試不取錄, 可否再次叩門 ?
發新帖
查看: 1465|回覆: 6
go

直資面試不取錄, 可否再次叩門 ? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-10-17 23:43 |只看該作者

直資面試不取錄, 可否再次叩門 ?

本人幫小兒報了一間直資小學, 若面試後不被取錄, 而統一派位又未如理想的話, 可否再到直資小學叩門呢? 做法又如何? 是否要寫信給校長呢? 請大家幫幫忙, 給我一點心理準備.

2#
發表於 04-10-17 23:45 |只看該作者

Re: 直資面試不取錄, 可否再次叩門 ?

Of course you can, but it depends on whether the principal will entertain you or not.  Some people may go on "knocking door" again and again until next year June --- Better be patient and keep on with this exercise if you decide to do so!

3#
發表於 04-10-19 00:18 |只看該作者

If your kid is in their waiting list, negotiation with the school may be helpful.  If your kid is not in their waiting list, I think you better give up and find another school.

4#
發表於 04-10-20 14:27 |只看該作者

Dear Teresa,
What do you mean by "knocking door"? Do you mean writing letter to the principal or telephoning him/her or going to meet him/her in person?  But I think it is too embarassing to call or to meet him/her. The principal might not have time to entertain the parents.

5#
發表於 04-10-20 17:31 |只看該作者

sunny0426 寫道:
Dear Teresa,
What do you mean by "knocking door"? Do you mean writing letter to the principal or telephoning him/her or going to meet him/her in person?  But I think it is too embarassing to call or to meet him/her. The principal might not have time to entertain the parents.

"Knocking door" can be done by either going directly to see the principal, or writing letters persistently & regularly until the principal entertains you.  Of course, you may try but not sure if it success or not.

6#
發表於 04-10-20 17:47 |只看該作者

it is quite usual that there is a seat for kid on P2 or P3, so if you keep on trying you may have a chance.

some parent may even give up DSS seat after being accepted into a good government school before school started or in the first month. so there is seat available for others.

7#
發表於 04-10-21 09:00 |只看該作者

Can somebody who has successfully "knocking door" share your experience?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題