密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 有無好的言語治療師介紹?
查看: 7649|回覆: 57
go

有無好的言語治療師介紹?

發表於 04-9-24 17:49 |顯示全部帖子

有無好的言語治療師介紹?

我個小朋友被評有自閉傾向,言語表達能力只有十二個月,依家排緊早期訓練同兼收位,不過我都想趁早搵言語治療師幫吓佢,請問有無好介紹?(最好不要太貴...... )
My Lovest Group-- Il Divo
         Urs--Sebastien--Carlos--David

發表於 04-9-25 12:23 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 有無好的言語治療師介紹?

[/quote]言語治療服務∼∼∼ 睇下用得

發表於 04-9-26 15:41 |顯示全部帖子

Heep Hong Society, they are experienced in teaching children with autism.
[img align=left]http://www.snoopy.com/comics/peanuts/meet_the_gang/images/gang_all.gif[/img]

發表於 04-9-29 11:13 |顯示全部帖子

I highly recommend Raymond Lee, locate at Causeway Bay, tel 28827711
because good and big progress I can see,
from no words to now fulll sentences and lot of speech now.
Try try, a bit higher price than Heep Hong but longer lesson (Heep hong 50 minutes, Raymond is one hour)
I heard from Raymond that he also have clinic in Shatin. I have confidence that he can help you

發表於 04-10-2 01:06 |顯示全部帖子

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

發表於 04-10-2 11:54 |顯示全部帖子

ninin 寫道:
I highly recommend Raymond Lee, locate at Causeway Bay, tel 28827711
because good and big progress I can see,
from no words to now fulll sentences and lot of speech now.
Try try, a bit higher price than Heep Hong but longer lesson (Heep hong 50 minutes, Raymond is one hour)
I heard from Raymond that he also have clinic in Shatin. I have confidence that he can help you

ninin:
did your son try him?  I heard from others that he only has several years experience (probably < 5 years) in hospital and then open his own clinic.  

發表於 04-10-2 12:13 |顯示全部帖子

Dear maxnew,
Your boy is so lucky to catch up and entered the normal school. I'm so eager too!
Please tell us your experience. Thanks! :wink:

發表於 04-10-2 22:51 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Fatbb,
I have checked all the speech therapists' (private) experience before I select:
Raymond has 6 years experience
The one who got the most experience among all private speech therapists do not provide therapy by herself  but by those special child care workers and charge more than $800 for 1 hour
The two girls in Central also have similar experience as Raymond,
The one in Ear has only three years experience,
those in Heep Hong also less than 5 years,
That's why I select Raymond (working in hospital experience may see more cases before ) but most importantly is that the speech therapist can build a good working relationship with your child and your family.

發表於 04-10-3 23:27 |顯示全部帖子

多謝各位的意見.
我承承依家將兩歲半,我問過佢幼兒園的園長,她向我推薦了香港痙攣協會的服務,我會試試,如果唔得我再找你們.thanks.
My Lovest Group-- Il Divo
         Urs--Sebastien--Carlos--David

發表於 04-10-4 22:24 |顯示全部帖子

[quote]
ninin 寫道:
Hi Fatbb,
I have checked all the speech therapists' (private) experience before I select:
Raymond has 6 years experience
The one who got the most experience among all private speech therapists do not provide therapy by herself  but by those special child care workers and charge more than $800 for 1 hour
The two girls in Central also have similar experience as Raymond,
The one in Ear has only three years experience,
those in Heep Hong also less than 5 years,
That's why I select Raymond (working in hospital experience may see more cases before ) but most importantly is that the speech therapist can build a good working relationship with your child and your family.
[/quote

ninin:
Those therapists are really money making as you mention.  Charges $800 for an hour just provide training by special child care worker????  They are only specially trained teachers who may only has Form five education and study "education".  Actually, I gather private training information for my son, and fortunately, I know those therapists are really therapists, not those you mentioned.  I think your information is really helpful, parents should check the therapists' identity and certificate, working experience.  
One thing you remind us is that although Hxxp Hxxg is very famous, the most experience therapists in it do not provide training to our children.  Most of them have very few years experience, I even know that some are fresh grad.  So "Brand Name" is not always good.  But I believe that Hxxp Hxxg's resourse is very good.

發表於 04-10-4 22:40 |顯示全部帖子

承承媽媽:
Please check PM

發表於 04-10-6 15:49 |顯示全部帖子

承承媽媽 and other BK parents,
選擇治療師方面,我想和大家分享一下.
去選擇治療師, 好多人都會從年資方面去想. 當然, 做成年人的CASE應從這方面入手, 但如果是做小孩子的case, 我倨人認為反而要consider多啲方面.例如他�她整體的性格, 是耐心還是表面?他�她對小孩的經驗又如何?有沒有其他方面的專長等等...
因為每位治療師(esp speech therapy department)都特定專注在某一範疇, 有些在醫院工作的治療師只接觸老人,有些只做發聲,以我所知,近幾年醫院已不多做小孩case,因此那些一畢業便做小孩的治療師(如在special school, heep hong),做了3-4年,累積反而有更多的經驗.
我自己做了物理治療師很多年了,老公亦是一位兒科醫生(specialize in child behavior),我倆都會與很多不同範疇的治療師合作,對私家的言語治療師(esp操守,qualification)總有少訐認識,如果你多取這方面的資料,歡迎pm我.

發表於 04-10-7 11:48 |顯示全部帖子

簽名被屏蔽

發表於 04-10-7 14:09 |顯示全部帖子

Hello Maxnew,

Pls check the PM and i would love to talk to u.

發表於 04-10-7 20:51 |顯示全部帖子

I have come across two newly-graduated sp in my son's integrated nursery. They are both very good and patient. They lack experience to control children, esp those that cannot pay attention. But afterall they are just teaching the mothers to teach children.
Compared to experienced sp, they know more new ways in teaching.
But I never go to private sp, just sp in organisation.

發表於 04-10-7 21:04 |顯示全部帖子

Dear all,
I hire a private S.T. who visits my home.  Being a fresh graduate from HKU, she is patient and willing to try new methods to enligthen my son.  Although she does not have any experience, she can teach my son very well and my son listens to her instruction.  She has worked for me for about 7 months.  I had tried Raymond Lee for one month.  His schedule is very tight and he gives me very odd time --- 7:00p.m.  Raymond was very exhausted after all day work.  He could not perform very well when he taught my son.  I think that the arrangement of time is very important.  I prefer to have home-visit S.T. as this can save my time and my son feels less exhausted.  He can learn happily at home with minimum pressure.
我們怕孩子的人生路途滿佈荊棘,與其為孩子在路上舖一層地毯,不如在孩子的腳上穿上一雙鞋。

發表於 04-10-7 22:32 |顯示全部帖子

mrsphcheung,

How much does your private st charge?  Did your son have big improvement after receiving training for 7 months from this st?  Would you please PM me her contact?  Many thanks.

發表於 04-10-8 00:45 |顯示全部帖子

簽名被屏蔽

發表於 04-10-8 07:43 |顯示全部帖子

Dear ClaudeeMa,
My son was diagnosed as developmental delay by the CAC (maybe autistic as diagnosed by a private doctor, language delay for 9 months) in January 2004 at the age of 3 years and 10 months.  He still has language delay for about 9 - 6 months now, all depends on his performance in the language test.  After 7 months ST, my ST says that his actual delay should be 6 months.  My son speaks all the time and is eager to communicate with everyone at home; he also talks to children who are older than him or at his age.  At school, my son is in K2, but he attends the ST of K3.  Teachers say that he can answer questions appropriately.  He attends the Sunday school of the church and the instructor comments that he can follow all the instructions and mixes well with other children.   

I had ever attended a speech seminar of the CAC and the speaker (a ST from the government) told me that to speak well or to pass the speech assessment test is not really very difficult.  The most difficult one IS TO SPEAK TO THE RIGHT PERSON THE RIGHT THING AT THE RIGHT MOMENT OF TIME.  TO PURSUE EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION SKILL SHOULD BE THE ULTIMATE OBJECTIVE OF ST.  I strongly agree with him as many A-feature children don't speak appropriately.  As parents, we must observe the speech of our children and rectify them as much as possible.  Earlier actions can lead to better results.  Work hard.

"凡流淚撒種的, 必歡呼收割"

maxnew 寫道:
Dear Mrsphcheung,

Sorry that I didn't get time to call you tonight.  I will try my best tomorrow night.  I do think my son, Max's ST is quite good.  By anyway, will tell you more on the phone.

我們怕孩子的人生路途滿佈荊棘,與其為孩子在路上舖一層地毯,不如在孩子的腳上穿上一雙鞋。

發表於 04-10-11 23:56 |顯示全部帖子

Hi mrsphcheung,
Woo! Raymond has given you 7 pm appoinment!!!
He rarely give this appointment to his clients. Are you his VIP? I have asked him serveral times to arrange 7 pm to me but he decline even though I paid more .
But I have compare fresh graduate and experienced ST, I found experience is very important in helping children with special needs, because some ST teach sentence for many sessions but not successful, but my exprience ST can achieve the target in 2 sessions, save more time and save more money !!!
That 's the difference  I have found