教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 小一的煩惱
發新帖
查看: 948|回覆: 3
go

小一的煩惱 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-9-17 22:16 |只看該作者

小一的煩惱

My daughter has just entered Primary School Year One. I once thought that Primary school life was fun and enjoyable for my daughter, but that turned out not to be the case.

Starting from day one, my daughter unluckily was arranged to be seated next to the one (her classmate) who was naughty and utterly mischievous. Day in day out, her classmate not only snatched her stationery and never returned them back, but also played tricks on her so as to keep her from concentrating on her studies. And yet, my daughter is too shy to report this to her form teacher.   

More and more my daughter gets sick of returning to school again?  Did anyone in this website come across such experience and could you tell me what to do so as to give some help to my daughter?      

:cry:  :cry:  :cry:

2#
發表於 04-9-17 23:32 |只看該作者

Re: 小一的煩惱

First of all, ask yourself are you too nervous or caring for your kid?  If you are not and the situation persist.  Go ahead to "talk" to the class teacher to find out more what's happening (Note:  This is not meant to be a complaint!  Don't give this impression to the class teacher).

3#
發表於 04-9-18 07:49 |只看該作者

剛剛小一,不用擔心,慢慢來啦!

他日長大,接觸層面更大,對不同人士。放心給她適應,我相信人生階段之中,小學生活最快樂!最回憶!

小孩通常在小學期,健康狀況比較好的。只是牙齒問題就多些咯!

4#
發表於 04-9-18 10:05 |只看該作者

你囡囡係咪孖位坐個種?當然,同著個唔乖既坐的確有d麻煩.但係唔好過慮.因為老師始終會調位.下次一定唔會再同佢坐.

反而一個更重要既問題,係小朋友點樣面對佢地唔鍾意既人,或者有人蝦佢時應該點處理.幼稚園時代因為大家都細,成班懵豬,未必識得點樣蝦蝦霸霸,師生比例較低,老師睇得緊d,唔會俾小朋友太過份.

但係上左小學,小朋友開始識曳,言語上同行為上都能會令身邊既同學唔好受.好似我女生得細粒,的確有同學會話:你咁細粒,我唔同你玩.家長唔係單單叫佢避開呢d同學就得,因為呢世界根本就係好多呢d人,避得一個避唔得一世.我既做法,係俾亞女道,佢自己既價值唔在於人地點樣睇佢,識點樣令自己情緒上唔受其他唔公平既對待而困擾,咁佢至可以建立到自信,先至可以心理健康咁成長.

隔離位如果太過份,老師始終會發現到.我自己覺得家長出面向老師講同學騷擾亞女,就算老師即時調位,多少都令老師覺得家長過份保護小朋友,咁樣好難學到點樣同人相處.

若然係我,我會叫亞女唔好理佢,自己專心上堂,落左堂就主動d去認識其他同學,小息時一齊玩一齊食,等佢心靈上得到另一種滿足,補償佢上堂時隔離位對佢造成既唔開心.其實一個學期至少會調一次位,有d會有兩次.我女老師係家長會上對我地講過,老師會睇情況同需要,細規模咁調位,即係話都明白有d小朋友係會騷擾人,會有相應既安排.

最最緊要既係,唔好俾個女因為呢問題而對學校反感.小一應該係無憂無慮既.慢慢升上去,功課會越來越多,壓力會越來越大,小朋友如果對學校有歸屬感,校園生活愉快,咁佢係學習上遇到困難,都會以積極既態度面對,所以,好既開始係非常重要架.

唔好太緊張,你隔離位既同事都唔一定傾得埋啦 人生根本就係咁,人際關係呢個課題好深,小一都要開始面對架喇.Take it easy.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題