用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 偉思幼稚園 (wisely kindergarten)
發新帖
查看: 5973|回覆: 8
go

偉思幼稚園 (wisely kindergarten)

發表於 04-9-16 16:01 |顯示全部帖子

偉思幼稚園 (wisely kindergarten)

之前睇明報話呢間係中西區口碑好既幼稚園之一
我想知係咪真係好呀?
1. 老師有無愛心
2. 外籍老師國籍 (注重英文嗎)
3. 升學有乜前途?

有無人可以比d comment?

發表於 04-9-16 19:30 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 偉思幼稚園 (wisely kindergarten)

之前睇明報話呢間係中西區口碑好既幼稚園之一
我想知係咪真係好呀?
1. 老師有無愛心

Yes. At the begining, the teacher called me on a regular basis to let me know how my kid was doing at school.

2. 外籍老師國籍 (注重英文嗎)

They have a native teachaer but majority of the time, the kids spend time with local chinese. They empahsis on mother-tongue teaching

3. 升學有乜前途?

My girl only attended N1 so I do not know the chance of getting into famous primary schoo. You can enquiry with then. I saw a list of primary schools that their K3 students got accept.

有無人可以比d comment?[/quote]

發表於 04-9-16 20:10 |顯示全部帖子

My daughter is studying N1 in this kindergarten. The teacher is good & nice. The english teacher is a Indian and the english speaking is very well.
As I know some of my daughter classmate's parent are professional guys. e.g. the vice president of a bank, doctor, nurses etc...

發表於 04-9-16 22:06 |顯示全部帖子

ks/ shatinmama

Can you tell me how much are the school fees for nursery?  Do they have an outdoor playground?  Thanks.

發表於 04-9-17 15:53 |顯示全部帖子

I would like to know too, can anyone share?

發表於 04-9-17 16:02 |顯示全部帖子

The school fee is $208X pm for nursery, please check with school for whole day nursery...

They have an outdoor play area for kids to play big toys like those from Little Tykes.

My son is studying N1 there, The teachers are genuine nice to "babies" (all the N1 kids are 2 year old something) and all the "sum sum", the assistants... My son really enjoys telling me every night about what happened in school from his everyday improving vocabulary......

發表於 04-9-17 16:37 |顯示全部帖子

ethaniel

Thank you so much for your information.   

發表於 04-9-17 16:40 |顯示全部帖子

多謝各位意見

我做school visit見到個miss 係 indian所以有d窒一窒, 咁佢又話每星期只有20分鍾係英文堂, 好似好少咁
咁你地覺得阿b d英文有無improve?

發表於 04-9-17 19:13 |顯示全部帖子

They use the teaching materials developed by Dr Luk Chiu Kwan Hung and therefore the whole curriculum is mostly taught in Chinese.

However, they have jointly organsied extra-curricular activities with a number of external bodies. Some examples are English for Asia, the musicfarm workshop and The bear. The sessions are mostly held on Saturdays and classes are assisted by teachers. So for the shy kids, they can attend extra-

The Education Dept visited the school earlier this year and provided them with a very very good report.