教育王國 討論區 聖羅撒幼稚園 聖羅撒幼稚園家長Chat Room
樓主: DoReMiKa
go

聖羅撒幼稚園家長Chat Room [複製鏈接]

161#
發表於 04-12-3 12:30 |只看該作者

Re: 聖羅撒幼稚園家長Chat Room

Hi, All,

Causal wear for the picnic on this Sunday and sport wear uniform for sport day on next Sat.

B. Rgds,
Amy

162#
發表於 04-12-3 17:33 |只看該作者

Hi All,

I cannot go to the sport day next week.

163#
發表於 04-12-5 23:03 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

164#
發表於 04-12-6 18:21 |只看該作者

Hi 大彤彤,

I have collected the whole range of hello kitty and thx for your concern and care.

My girl was also very happy, especailly when she met with the classmates in the school.  Before got to the coache, they hold hands, play and run.....

I'm sure I cannot join the sports day:cry:(I would LOVE to join  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:........) and wrote a notice informed the teacher.

165#
發表於 04-12-6 18:23 |只看該作者

Hi AmyWonglo,

it's nice to know u and chat with u.

166#
發表於 04-12-10 00:42 |只看該作者

Hi, DoReMiKa,

Me too.  It's pity that we could only chat for a short time and I had not met your girl yet.  I may also need to skip the sport day as my husband is on trip and I don't think I can take care of 2 girls at the same time.  I am waiting for his reply if he can come back on Friday.  It will be pity if we miss the sport day because last year, my elder girl enjoy it very much.

By the way, may be we can meet again on the Jan parents' day.  When I know what time will be my schedule for the parent day, I will let you know.

B. Rgds,
Amy

167#
發表於 04-12-14 22:45 |只看該作者

Hi friends,

親子運動會 - was it fun?

The school gave a booklet from Caritas.  Will you join any course?

Merry Christmas!

168#
發表於 04-12-16 10:13 |只看該作者

169#
發表於 04-12-16 13:38 |只看該作者

Hi 大彤彤 ,

I don't have any plan for the coming two weeks.  Only 24 night and 26 Christmas party.

Do you have any plan, pls let me know.

My girl said yesterday they planting in the school, play playdoh and hello kitty toys.

It was so funny that one night we watch movie. In the movie a boy kiss a girl's face and my girl reaction is so big and promptly.  She said "i ya,i ya, i ya".  We all laugh.:  :  :

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to everyone.

170#
發表於 04-12-16 15:54 |只看該作者

171#
發表於 04-12-28 17:25 |只看該作者

Hello DoReMiKa & 大彤彤

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I was on annual leave last week and was very busy to take my daughter to go to park, library and christmas party.  I have read the book from Caritas but the time schedule of the courses are not suited to Wai Wai so I haven't joined it.  大彤彤, pls let us know whether it is good.

大彤彤

Wai Wai's class activities is the same as your daughter.  She has a painting on her face.  And she always gave me present during this Christmas holiday and said "Merry Christmas" clearly.  I think they are taught by the teacher.

On 17 Dec (school christmas party), Wai Wai's present is the one she brought to school.  I asked her but she cannot explain well.  She has just said one of her classmates gave it to her.  I don't know why she took her present back.

WaiMa

172#
發表於 04-12-29 13:43 |只看該作者

Hi Hi Everybody,

It's closed to year end believed that all of you are very busy (me too).

On the school Christmas party; Charise had a cat's drawing on her face, she was so happy and didn't wash it off until bathing.  Her gift was hello kitty cookies. P.S. Cat is her favorite.

It's funny, after the party she brought back other container for food.  I asked her why and she said "no problem, we can use it at the moment".

She has so many functions in this holiday and got lots of presents.  But I will give it to her one by one.

She likes to do the home work as it's only drawing and lining. :

It’s a brand new day & a brand New Year ! Wishing you a fun and happy 2004 !

173#
發表於 05-1-6 19:25 |只看該作者

174#
發表於 05-1-7 17:01 |只看該作者

175#
發表於 05-1-24 14:06 |只看該作者

Hi Everybody,

The school has many functions in Feb.  Will you join?

The school bus late for 15minutes today caused by traffic jam. I can understand that Monday traffic is difficult to control but the children late for school.

I feel the school bus EE attitude is ..............  She will not call you whenever the school bus late and said she didn't bring along the telephone list.

In the morning many school buses from other kinder pick up children.  Other EE are always smile with happy face.

176#
發表於 05-1-24 14:06 |只看該作者

Hi Everybody,

The school has many functions in Feb.  Will you join?

The school bus late for 15minutes today caused by traffic jam. I can understand that Monday traffic is difficult to control but the children late for school.

I feel the school bus EE attitude is ..............  She will not call you whenever the school bus late and said she didn't bring along the telephone list.

In the morning many school buses from other kinder pick up children.  Other EE are always smile with happy face.  

177#
發表於 05-2-2 13:05 |只看該作者

178#
發表於 05-2-3 13:47 |只看該作者

聖羅撒幼稚園家長Chat Room

Dear ALL,

The school bus # 13 (AM) Tseung Kwan O-Po Lam is OK. The dirver able to keep on time pick up in morning & delivery in the noon, may be this is the 1st stop of route.

Please comments

Best regards   

179#
發表於 05-2-5 11:05 |只看該作者

180#
發表於 05-2-6 01:36 |只看該作者

Hi Everybody,

Did you receive call from the school bus company.  She said will change the method of service in March. As the school not yet discuss the contract with them yet, she will still continue the service but not under the school contract.  Therefore I suppose she will call every partent to confirm if they will still take the same school bus company.

She said the fee will be lower and shorten the time of traveling.  

What do you think?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題