教育王國 討論區 聖羅撒幼稚園 聖羅撒幼稚園家長Chat Room
樓主: DoReMiKa
go

聖羅撒幼稚園家長Chat Room [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 04-10-12 15:18 |只看該作者

Re: 聖羅撒幼稚園家長Chat Room

DoReMiKa

I have already bought the winter uniform together with the summer uniform on August.  I will not be available on 30 Oct so I cannot join the 公益金賣旗.

Hi all mummy

Can we confirm the lunch this Sat at Caritas Restaurant at 1:00pm.  I have the discount coupon from the Caritas Raffle ticket.  How many parent can join us?

WaiMa

該用戶已被刪除

62#
發表於 04-10-12 15:52 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

63#
發表於 04-10-12 20:00 |只看該作者

OK 1:00pm at Caritas.  Is vickyluk, FunFun0512, Tobymummy ........ will go?

Cannot wait to see you.

64#
發表於 04-10-12 23:16 |只看該作者

Dear MaMa,

I am new and late because I am a working woman.  I am always guilty that I can't spend reasonable time on my daughter.  I have just found a school for her for N1 which is near my mother's home (because she is taking care by my mother during week days).

I know that it is the time to find a kindergarden for her.  I heard that St. Rose is one of the good choice.  In this chatroom, I get a lot of information and thanks to all mama.  Meanwhile, would you advise the school fee of this school?

Thanks lot.

65#
發表於 04-10-12 23:41 |只看該作者

AmyWonglo

Do the childern have priority to admit K1 if their mothers are old girl of St. Rose?

Thanks.

66#
發表於 04-10-13 00:12 |只看該作者

Dear DoReMiKa & Wai Ma,

I can join the lunch on 16�10. 
Also, I already bought the winter uniform for my girl.

67#
發表於 04-10-13 08:40 |只看該作者

Dear DoReMiKa,

Thanks for arrange. I can't join the lunch together, as I need to work in Saturday morning. Hope all of you enjoy the lunch meeting. See you in SRL 家長meeting.

Thank you  

68#
發表於 04-10-13 11:53 |只看該作者

Yumama,

I don't recall if the application form need you to fill up this information, so I am not certain regarding this.

I only know that if the elder kid is studying in the KG, the younger one will almost for sure to get a seat.  This is 1st priority to the school, then Catholic.  Moreover, I think the school change a bit in the policy.  For my elder kid, only she went to interview, there was no interview or question sheet for the parent.  Now, the school needs you to fill up a page of question sheet (about 6-8 questions, don't remember the exact number) about how you think about education for the kids.  So, I think this is more important to the school.  They want to select the parents who share the same concept of education method with the school.  Therefore, it is more important : Why do you want to choose St. Rose?  Do you like the education method of the school?  Can you share the same point of view with the school?  Answer the question is the right way will give you better chance since most girls in the same age of 2 - 2.5 does not make a big different in the interview.  I think that it falls more on the parent part to get the marks.

Good Luck!

B. Rgds,
Amy

P.S. : I think that if you are old girl of St. Rose, the school may give you higher chance.  The application fee is only $30, so it is no harm to try if you like the school.

69#
發表於 04-10-13 23:20 |只看該作者

Amy,

Thanks. Your information is very useful to me.

I plan to apply this kindergarten for my bb.  It seems that the teaching method has changed a lot.  St. Rose still is a good quality school.  Does St. Rose now still like to admit "big girl" rather than "small girl"?  Because my bb is a "small girl".

Thanks.

yumama

70#
發表於 04-10-14 00:00 |只看該作者

DoReMika, FunFun0512, Wai Ma & Vickyluk :

有關16/10 的約會我無暇出席,唔好意思.
至於16/10 下午家長教師會舉行的會員大會我會出席到時見啦!

71#
發表於 04-10-14 09:56 |只看該作者

Yumama,

Don't know about that.  But as I told you, if the elder kids are studying in St. Rose, the younger one will for sure get a seat, so even small girls will be accepted.  My younger one was born in Dec, still, due to her sister, she got a seat.  I saw quite a lot of small girls in the school.  So, the school must have a lot of experience in handle "small girls".  My sister told me that most KG like "big girls" since they are more easy to teach.  Therefore, if it is a practice of most schools, you don't need to worry about it because you can't avoid it.

As I told you, I really think the question paper gains a lot of marks share, so it will be more important on you side than your kid.

DoReMiKa,

Forgot to answer your question regarding the length of the dress.  I don't think +1" is too long.  According to the growth chart, children in average grow 6 cm from age 3 - 4 and 8 cm from age 4 - 5.  6 cm is more than 2".    So, my plan : K1 - below the knee, K2 - on the knee, K3 - above the knee. Increase the length or leave it for K3.

Woon-Woon,

Please visit this website : http://embhsc.hkedcity.net/kindergarten/246.html      
If you need more information regarding the school, please visit the school's website : http://www.roselima.edu.hk/

For all Mom who kids are in St. Rose KG

Please visit this website : http://eprofile2.easeful.com/myoffice/jsp/user_logon_page_tm.jsp?edomain=acl

select "歡迎参觀" -> select "STRose" from the list and you will see the pictures of the classes.  -> select the class which your kid attend.  Inside the website, you can see a lot of pictures of their school live.  Find if you can find the one with your kid.  (The photo of your kid will be given to you by end of each term, so you don't need to develop it.)

B. Rgds,
Amy

72#
發表於 04-10-14 13:05 |只看該作者

Amy,

Thanks.

yumama

73#
發表於 04-10-15 02:13 |只看該作者

Hi FunFun0512,
See you in the Caritas Restaurant.

Hi vickyluk & Tobymummy,
How we can meet in the PTA meeting?

74#
發表於 04-10-15 02:15 |只看該作者

Hi AmyWonglo,

You are a friendly person.

Can I upload photos to the website? But I don't have a pass word.

75#
發表於 04-10-15 09:23 |只看該作者

Dear DoReMiKa,
Do we have the name sticker of children in the FTA meeting. If so you can find 幼兒望班 - Luk Wai Kiu(SORRY I CAN TYPE CHINESE HERE).
Or would you mind to send the phone # to my PM, thanks.

76#
發表於 04-10-15 09:55 |只看該作者

hi, 各位媽咪,

請問各位已經給寶寶就讀聖羅撒幼稚園的媽咪, 可否給本人分享一些入學心得? 因本人會於今年為我的寶寶報讀此校
請幫幫忙?

ShannaMaMa

77#
發表於 04-10-15 10:12 |只看該作者

vickyluk

My daughter said she knows your daughter and she said they are friend.  I want to know whether your daughter is wearing glasses as she told me.  See you tomorrow.   Please check PM.

WaiMa

78#
發表於 04-10-15 10:59 |只看該作者

HI, DoReMiKa,

The school will give you a password when they are ready.  Then you can upload photos into St. Rose website.  Afterward, you can open it to public just like some of the parents did.

If you want to know about the password arrangement, I suggest you to call the school or send a note to the teacher.

B. Rgds,

79#
發表於 04-10-15 12:52 |只看該作者

Dear DoReMeKa & WaiMa,

聽日1:00明愛見, 我仲約左2個家長一齊去.
聽日見.

80#
發表於 04-10-15 13:30 |只看該作者

Dear WaiMa,
Well, my gaughter is wearing glasses.