搜索
教育王國 討論區 聖羅撒幼稚園 聖羅撒幼稚園家長Chat Room
樓主: DoReMiKa
go

聖羅撒幼稚園家長Chat Room [複製鏈接]

181#
發表於 05-2-6 11:59 |只看該作者

Re: 聖羅撒幼稚園家長Chat Room

I don't receive any call regarding this.  May be it is because there are 2 school bus companies.  If they can lower the price and shorten the time of travelling, why don't they offer to the school?  If they give me this offer, I will check with the school and ask the school what is the status of the school bus contract.  May be the school has found a better school bus company with lower price as well?!  I think your school bus company may know that they are not in the position to negotiate so they want to get the direct business from parents instead.  If the school has other plan, then this school bus company will be a private school bus company to the school.  If there is any delay or special arrangements in pick up and deliver, who will handle the matters?

What do you think?

B. Rgds,
Amy

182#
發表於 05-2-12 17:51 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

183#
發表於 05-2-15 17:11 |只看該作者

Hi all mummies

Kung Hei Fat Choy and wish all of you a good health and happiness!

I haven't received any call from the school bus company.  As I guess, St Rose will not employ this company again.  Otherwise, the school should discuss to them in a earlier time.  I also don't like the EE who pick up my daughter from home.  She is inpolite and not responsible.  But the EE who pick up her to home is nice and my girl loves her very much.  I hope the school can employ a good company.

My daughter learns many things from school about the Chinese New Year.  She knows many flowers names and congratulations.

See you all on Parent Day on this Sat.

WaiMa

184#
發表於 05-2-17 00:56 |只看該作者

Hi All,

Kung Hei Fat Choy !  

Is anyone write to school ask about the school bus matter?

See u all this afternoon.

Amywonglo, may see u this Sat?  

185#
發表於 05-2-17 01:07 |只看該作者

186#
發表於 05-2-17 10:22 |只看該作者

Hi, DoReMiKa,

Yes, I will go on this Sat.  I need to attend 2 sections. One in the morning for K1 and one by noon for K3.  So, we can talk after the morning section for K1.

See you on the coming Sat.

B. Rgds,
Amy

187#
發表於 05-2-17 13:24 |只看該作者

188#
發表於 05-2-17 21:33 |只看該作者

Hi, All,

The school gave us notice today regarding the school bus arrangement.  The school bus company which got the contract is the one I am using.  So far, I think they are OK.

However, same as some parents concern, I think they should add seat belt facilities.  So, I put this request in the return slip to the school.  I think if all of you put this request on the return slip, the school will get the message.  Actually, I asked the driver in the past and he told me that they don't have problem to add the seat belt, but there is no instruction or guild line from the transportation deparment regarding the standard for the school bus to add seat belt, so they don't want to put on something which is not suitable.  Since the public min. bus were already enforced to add the seat belt facility, I think the school can handle this with the school bus company.

B. Rgds,
Amy

189#
發表於 05-2-17 22:30 |只看該作者

Dear All,

Meet on parent day.

大彤彤, Wai Ma, Amywonglo, song, vickyluk, Tinkerbell .....

Would you like to have breakfast gathering on this Sat. morning?  How about 8:00am?  At Royal Plaza McDonald, Deli France or Caritas?  Any other suggestions for the time and place?

Hope can see you all !

190#
發表於 05-2-18 00:29 |只看該作者

Hi, DoReMiKa,

I will skip McDonald and choose Deli France or Caritas.  There are not many choices around the school.  There are one in the flower market but I think they open only around 11:00 am.  Unless we want to walk a bit far away, otherwise, these will be the only choices.

B. Rgds,
Amy

191#
發表於 05-2-18 10:11 |只看該作者

Hi DoReMiKa

Sorry, I think I cannot come so early.  Can we gather after the meeting?

I have also received the notice from school.  I am concerning whether they will use the same EE and same driver.  I will call Mr Chan, the school bus company in charge, to know the situation.

Cheers
WaiMa

192#
發表於 05-2-18 20:30 |只看該作者

Hi, DoReMiKa,

So, are we going to meet after the meeting instead?  Have you fixed the time and place with the others?

B. Rgds,
Amy

193#
發表於 05-2-21 13:12 |只看該作者

Dear Wai Ma, song and Amywonglo,

It's nice talk with you and thanks for the sharing.

:

194#
發表於 05-2-21 22:46 |只看該作者

It is very nice to meet all of you.  I asked the school regarding the school bus.  If the exisitng school bus company you are using is not the one the school selected, then your school bus will be change for sure, but some of the EE may be the same.  I also told Sistem Lam regarding the seat belt.  She confirmed that due to no guildline from the transportation department, it may be difficult to request the school bus to have this facility.  However, she will discuss with the PTA and see if anything can be done.

B. Rgds,
Amy

195#
發表於 05-2-21 23:56 |只看該作者

196#
發表於 05-2-23 00:19 |只看該作者

大彤彤,

What a bad luck . Don't be sad, you have a very good excuse to ask your better half to buy u a new and bigger one .  Good things will happened after bad things.  

On the birthday party, I found I lost the mobile phone and was so frustrated.  Finally I found it left from my friend.  

Good wishes to you.

197#
發表於 05-2-23 12:19 |只看該作者

大彤彤,DoReMiKa

Thank you so much to joining Wai's birthday party.  

大彤彤

I hope all the bad things are left from you.

Keep in touch and see you on Sat.

WaiMa

198#
發表於 05-2-23 13:40 |只看該作者

199#
發表於 05-2-25 00:06 |只看該作者

200#
發表於 05-2-25 14:16 |只看該作者