用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 好煩, 下星期選那間才對? 聖羅撒 / Maryknoll ...
樓主: Sisly
go

好煩, 下星期選那間才對? 聖羅撒 / Maryknoll [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 04-9-17 18:11 |只看該作者

Re: 好煩, 下星期選那間才對? 聖羅撒 / Maryknoll

I opened a new chat room in 談幼稚園 under "聖羅撒幼稚園家長Chat Room"    04-09-17 16:46

I think in page 1 or 2 now.  Let's keep on chat chat chat, don't let it fall down to the bottom page.

Thx for your support.

BTW, how's your girl now in primary school. Is the primary school mainly in English or Chinese.  How many k3 classmates you met?  Any girls go to Maryknoll in yr year?

You may inform your friends of St Rose kinder and primary come to chat.  Let's share.

Keep in touch. :  :

42#
發表於 04-9-17 18:22 |只看該作者

DoReMiKa,

Thanks for the concern. I had handed in the form to St. Mary. There is no way to get it back. My girl, of cos, prefer St. Rose to St. Mary as she is familiar with the env't. Anyway, let's bet our luck. God bless us!!

I will chose St. Rose as the first choice for 2nd round part A and St. Mary for 2nd round part B. If bad luck happens, I can knock the St. Rose's door and at least I can show that they are my first choice too. So frustrated and headache. I hate this kind of game.
Why Hongkee has to suffered this kind of torture game?

Now I look for some private school for my girl. So "mafan". download form, fill out the form, send the form, interview and wait...And you must remember all the date...   

43#
發表於 04-9-17 19:14 |只看該作者

Sorry DoReMiKa,

I haven't signed up for a long time until today.  So do not aware there was a St. Rose Chatroom some days ago.  

St. Rose is mainly in Cantonese teaching.  There are many many from our kinder almost 100 kids(from The Principal).  Actually the class teacher (Kinder) told me that there are almost 80% (80%x150=120) can get a seat in primary section.  Last year is the highest ratio from the past.   To I know,  5 girls go to St. Mary,  another few girls (less than 10) go to Maryknoll.    Some I heard go to : DGS, Kowloon Tong Gov't, Holy Family,  胡素晶   
Generally is quite okey !  May be due to low birth rate.

Primary school life - take time to adapt for both mommy & girl.  My girl asked me this morning why they do not have Birthday Party any more ?  They don't know their honeymoon period is over,  now get ready & DO HOMEWORK, DICTATION, REVISION...."duck feeding" education starts......

44#
發表於 04-9-17 20:51 |只看該作者

Thinkerbell,

I attended the 4th seminar too. Yeah, the chance for P1 is hihger if the girls study at St. Rose. I will choose it as 1st choice at 2nd round Part A. Hopefully it is useful to knock the door.

I know one girl went to St. mary and she got 20 marks last year. headache.

45#
發表於 04-9-18 09:23 |只看該作者

Morning Song,

May be you get the luck.   Nevertheless, for those that do not have primary school back up,  only way is to buy private school to pay safe.   You at least can go to beg !   Our kids are in priority with outsiders !   

For those that can get into St. Mary in the 1st round, 20 marks is the minimum.   

46#
發表於 04-9-18 18:22 |只看該作者

Hi song,

I fully understand you.  My friend told me didn't call her for a year when her boy apply for P.1.

She said that year she was like a crazy woman, whole year filling application form, took photos, interviews...............
該用戶已被刪除

47#
發表於 04-9-18 22:52 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

48#
發表於 04-9-19 18:15 |只看該作者

M&M2004,

I would like to to know do you make color copies of all those certifiactes or just black and white? I will go to GoodHope tmr morning to get the form. This school location is not convenient.
該用戶已被刪除

49#
發表於 04-9-19 21:09 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

50#
發表於 04-9-20 10:38 |只看該作者

Hi song

I will be the similar case of you after 2 years.  My daughter is now studying at K1 at St Rose.  I hope my girl can study at St Mary's.  Pls post here when you get the result.  Thanks.

WaiMa
‹ 上一主題|下一主題