用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 好煩, 下星期選那間才對? 聖羅撒 / Maryknoll ...
樓主: Sisly
go

好煩, 下星期選那間才對? 聖羅撒 / Maryknoll [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 04-9-13 13:09 |只看該作者

Re: 好煩, 下星期選那間才對? 聖羅撒 / Maryknoll

first of all, i think you should ask yourself if you want your girl to enter a much better school or remain in a school just because she is studying K3 there-- and to play safe. More pretigious school don't just carry the name, but indeed they expose themselves to a lot of other function/activities that other good but not the top batch schools can offer. Academic result-- no need to say la.... these prestigious schools eg DGS Maryknoll has a much better academic performance than even DBS, La Salle, (as you can see in mingpao education website). If there's a chance and you don't want to regret in the future, then go for it! But if you really want to play safe and want your girl to receive an above average education without too much of pressure during the application process, then St Rosa , in your case, will be a better choice.
Good luck.

22#
發表於 04-9-13 22:45 |只看該作者

Sisly,

Do you know which school did the last year K3 girls go to? Is there anywhere we can know? I will give the application form on Thursday. Thanks!

23#
發表於 04-9-14 12:38 |只看該作者

Hi Song,

我淨係知道舊年有90幾個St.Rose小朋友可入返小學部, 其他的派去邊就唔知道; 亦都找不到什麼途徑去check, 我估計淨餘的大都是跟返自己屋企校網去分配的, 又或是入了私校.  

你決定報回小學部還是St.Mary?
Sisly

24#
發表於 04-9-14 13:55 |只看該作者

我老公0的侄女係入左st.rose 先, 再0係P2升P3(細女) 及P4升P5(大女)時轉Maryknoll.  當然轉校時Maryknoll有test俾報考生, 要考到最top幾名先收.  結果依家(兩年後)細女讀緊Maryknoll P4 & 大女升上 讀Maryknol F1.
[img align=left]c:\桌面\032.JPG[/img]

25#
發表於 04-9-14 13:55 |只看該作者

Hi,

Last year how many K3 student in total?

Do you prefer Maryknoll better than St.Rose?
How many K3 student went to Maryknoll last year?
Any studen went to Maryknoll P1 and want back to St. Rose Primary?
I heard a K3 student went to Maryknoll but she want to go back to St. Rose because she has so many friends in the class.  Is it ture?  Did she go back to St. Rose.
I know a friend she's not living in net 34 but is catholic.  Her girls (2 girls)now is studing in Maryknoll.  She's so lucky.

Is there any case that the parent chose Maryknoll and fail but can go back to St. Rose?

How many parent chose Maryknoll and how many succeed? :

26#
發表於 04-9-14 20:39 |只看該作者

Sisly,

I chose St. Mary since it  is walking distance to my home. I passed by St. Mary this morning and I saw there was queue. I've got the letter from father though my eldest has not baptised yet. Hopefuuly, it is useful. Good luck to all of us.

Song

27#
發表於 04-9-15 00:45 |只看該作者

It's nice to learn that you make decision since it's not easy.  Believe you will succeed.  Keep us posted.

Good luck to you.

Please get more info of the result from other mothers, thx.  As we are concern too.

28#
發表於 04-9-15 17:47 |只看該作者

I think if the child get 20 marks, it is worth trying other schools, but if only 15 marks, it may be better to play safe as if the performance of the child is good, the child can also apply St Mary or Maryknoll in P.2 or P.3, just like the case of the cousin of Erica.
The most important thing is getting some private schools for back up.

29#
發表於 04-9-16 20:22 |只看該作者

Hello,

I hand in the form to St Rose on Wednesday morning, and my number is 085.

It seems that not many parents go there for the first round. :

醒目開學勳章

30#
發表於 04-9-16 21:15 |只看該作者

嘩~~~   St Rose 咁小人報既?我妹妹尋日3點去交表,個號碼係106,,74個位,15分真係有機會抽喎,我估有20分的 St Rose 幼稚園學生走去報Maryknoll,我諗到明天最後一日,埋單應該冇200人.

31#
發表於 04-9-16 21:35 |只看該作者

My girl studies at St. Rose but we choose St. May as first round. Now I feel a bit regret since there is a very high chance for the lucky draw at first round. Have I made a wrong decision?  

32#
發表於 04-9-16 23:21 |只看該作者

song, there is still 1 day left.  You may request St. Mary to return you the form and submit another form to St. Rose, if you wish!  Good luck!

33#
發表於 04-9-17 00:46 |只看該作者

Hello,

Do you want try St. Rose for the 1st round now?  Which school you like most? Do you ask other parents selection?

I fully understand how frustrated you are.  Do you ask other parents selection?  Sleep tight, don't give too much pressure to yourself.  :

34#
發表於 04-9-17 00:47 |只看該作者

BTW, which school your girl likes?

35#
發表於 04-9-17 12:24 |只看該作者

Hi DoReMiKa
End up我都係選擇了聖羅撒(in the 1st round), 都係果句「唔夠膽博」, 怕兩頭唔到岸。 如果派得返的話, For 佢都好, 起碼佢對自己間小學有些小認識, 唔怕陌生, 其實聖羅撒都係一所不錯的學校, 不過要果要compare with Maryknoll, 咁就梗係冇得講啦, 不過相對壓力(for me & for her)都會冇咁大。
Sisly

醒目開學勳章

36#
發表於 04-9-17 12:57 |只看該作者

Sisly
        你幾時交表架?個號碼係幾多?我妹妹星期三下午三點左右交表,個號碼係106,好小人報,20分好穩陣呢,15分都有DD希望 :wink: 唔知今日埋單總數係幾多呢?

37#
發表於 04-9-17 14:05 |只看該作者

DoReMiKa,  收到你PM開了St.Rose Chatroom, where ?
我個女今個星期開始默書,  要求之筆劃要很清楚, 分開或連接之筆劃會當是錯的.  下星期就中/英都默.  而且日日有3幾樣功課,我嘅壓力都唔輕.

38#
發表於 04-9-17 14:12 |只看該作者

Hi Carollam, 你個妹都係揀番St. Rose都好架.  去年都有好多幼稚園生可以番到小學.  15分應該有得抽.  今年我有2個朋友 20分入紙St.Rose, 因為一定得.  去St. Mary or Maryknoll 就要抽,  都係唔想博得盡.

39#
發表於 04-9-17 16:41 |只看該作者

Hi Tinkerbell,

我都唔知係邊到可看到個Number, 但我係在星期二早上去交Form的, 所以你現時手上個Number應該是update的!

我想問下20分入紙St.Rose, 係唔係多數到實得到
Sisly

40#
發表於 04-9-17 16:53 |只看該作者

Hello Sisly,

The no. should be marked by pencil right top hand corner.  My daughter is studying P.1 now, just 2 of my friends apply St. Rose this year,  they go the 1st day to show sincerity.  

20 Marks for St. Rose,  by past few years experience are surely win !

‹ 上一主題|下一主題