用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 好煩, 下星期選那間才對? 聖羅撒 / Maryknoll ...
查看: 6075|回覆: 49
go

好煩, 下星期選那間才對? 聖羅撒 / Maryknoll [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-9-10 13:27 |只看該作者

好煩, 下星期選那間才對? 聖羅撒 / Maryknoll

如題, 因女兒是聖羅撒K3學生, 如果下星期自選果round選了Maryknoll, 就即是等如放棄了聖羅撒的學位(因校長講明如果唔選回自己本校的話, 到了3rd round都冇情講)!!  而我又覺得我是住在41net, 又拿20分, 應該會一半chance可派到Maryknoll (當然是講彩數啦), 如果是你, 會唔會博一博? 自
Sisly

醒目開學勳章

2#
發表於 04-9-10 13:40 |只看該作者

Re: 好煩, 下星期選那間才對? 聖羅撒 / Maryknoll

我妹個女都係聖羅撒K3學生.佢都話校長講明如果唔選回自己本校的話,叩門一定唔考慮.但我妹個女得15分,第一輪一定失敗,但叩門的話又唔知收唔收返,位一定唔多,咁多人叩邊收得咁多喎.況且聖羅撒小學轉了新校長,佢都唔知會唔會優先考慮返聖羅撒幼稚園學生 .有20分好大機會入Maryknoll同聖羅撒.已經好過15分既學生,聖羅撒幼稚園有幾多班k3呀?咁多人15分失敗去聖羅撒小學叩門,我妹個女第三輪都未必有機會, :wink: 佢都正在頭痛中,佢話問過其他家長,個個都首選聖羅撒小學,同區的協恩,今年自行收生位很少,相信有好多人轉報聖羅撒小學.

3#
發表於 04-9-10 13:49 |只看該作者

我一向都知

4#
發表於 04-9-10 14:03 |只看該作者

當然係聖羅撒啦!

你簡MARYKNOLL? 你係未舊生, 有無大女讀? 唔係= CHANCE 係 好微!

揀聖羅撒仲有得去"倪"下, 揀 MARYKNOLL? 你係連倪”都無機會!

你放棄聖羅撒= 放棄食僅的石斑,去祈求上天賜個條好大好大的龍躉..
Msma

5#
發表於 04-9-10 14:11 |只看該作者

仲有未講!

我都住 41窩 正正 MARYKNOLL 行五分鍾!

我三個女從未派位派到頭十間呀! 因呢區乃重災區.借地止,假地止好多架.

你等運氣乍.. 我就無乜運喇. 你要諗清楚!

老實首回合, 聖羅撒, 你唔係舊生同你無大女嬴面都好細架乍!

我稔你揀ST. ROSE 唔得, 再抽先揀 MARYKNOLL啦..唔係好易兩頭唔到岸架!
Msma

6#
發表於 04-9-10 16:28 |只看該作者

Hi Naughty Boy,
如果真係選Maryknoll的話, 而又failed in 1st round, 我會plan 2nd round 第一自願再選返Maryknoll, 第二選聖加(九龍塘), 第三選聖加(九龍城), 之後九龍塘官立.....; 諗就係咁諗, but真係唔係幾敢, 正如Msma所講, 1st round先選聖羅撒, 如失敗的話, 都起有得(倪), 之後再係2nd round選返Maryknoll; 其實我最初的念頭都是這樣的, 但又貪心想博一博, 呢次真係玩死自己!
Sisly

7#
發表於 04-9-10 16:56 |只看該作者

If I have only 15 marks, I won't take the risk in choosing Maryknoll (at least you should have 20 marks). It is better to take another school in the first round and if fail, try on Maryknoll in the second round. Otherwise, you seems haven't participate in the first round (because it is really no chance to enter Maryknoll if you have only 15 marks)

8#
發表於 04-9-10 17:09 |只看該作者

Hi Bau,

Actually, I've got 20 marks and lived in 41 net.  I just afraid if I choose Maryknoll in 1st round and failed, I will lost my chance at 3rd round in St. Rose (as my daughter is studying in St. Rose now)!
Sisly

9#
發表於 04-9-10 17:15 |只看該作者

Dear All 聖羅撒 Mummies

My friend has a same problem last year. Finally, she decided to select Maryknoll and she also has 20 marks with living at another district.  

Luckly, her girl was admitted by Maryknoll in 1st round.

I think you may try it.

Cheers
MeeMeeSoo

10#
發表於 04-9-10 17:33 |只看該作者

If you have 20 marks, I think it worth to try. Maryknoll is the dream school of all girl's moms. If I were you, I have no doubt try it in all 3 rounds. (sure i will apply private school for backup)

王國長老

11#
發表於 04-9-10 18:32 |只看該作者

If I were you, I will go for Maryknoll in the 1st and 2nd round. 20 pts can still go for the draw, you might got the luck!

12#
發表於 04-9-10 19:03 |只看該作者

Anyways I like Maryknoll. My cousin study in HK side Maryknoll from P1 to P6 now she is around 33. But she enter a Chinese Secondary School. When she take HKCEE Syl A English she got "A" and then next year she take again Syl B English she got "C".  But I seldoms heard about graduated from St Rosa 's feedback.
Don't worry ask more friends !!!!1
該用戶已被刪除

13#
發表於 04-9-10 20:51 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

14#
發表於 04-9-10 23:31 |只看該作者

I would choose St rose as more safe.  you have to take more risk choosing Maryknoll.  As I know St rose is a very good school !!!!!!

principal like you much and also show your sincere.  right?  even you lost. you can show the sisters what you did.

15#
發表於 04-9-11 16:08 |只看該作者

If you just judge by the standard, Maryknoll is definitely much higher than St Rosa, and Maryknoll is definitely the dream school as other top schools like DGS.... but of course i understand that it's a hard decision to make because Maryknoll is not like other private schools which they can choose their own students. But still I think one should really give a try, because Maryknoll is indeed an excellent school. If you don't even try, you may regret. If fail, then at least you have tried before. you can always try again next year during P.2 etc etc.
For net 41, i will place Maryknoll and La Salle as the top choice with no doubt because in my opinion, other schools in the same net are still way behind (comparatively).
Anyway, once you have made the decision, just go for it and don't think again or you may regret!
20marks still has a higher chance to enter!

16#
發表於 04-9-12 00:24 |只看該作者

Hi Sisly,

I can fully understand your worry.  May be you can do some research.  Total many student in St. Rose  and Maryknoll K3 and how many seats in their coming P.1

YOu can also check is there any case/pass record that anyone chose Maryknoll in the 1st and 2nd rouand also fail but could came back to St. Rose P.1.  This is very important to know.

Please tell me your result because I will face your problem in the future.

Good luck to you.

17#
發表於 04-9-13 00:17 |只看該作者

My girl studies in St. Rose K4T. which class yr girl study in? I am thinking St Rose and St. Mary. I live in Net 31. Can we share?

18#
發表於 04-9-13 11:37 |只看該作者

Hi DoReMika,

我已一早做哂Research, Maryknoll首輪會offer around 96個學位, 而聖羅撒是74個; 如果我現有一間私校做backup的話, 我就不用考慮地用20分去博Maryknoll; 而聖羅撒係講到明如不選回自已學校, 佢係唔會收返的, 我真係好驚兩頭都唔到岸; 而我老公又唔係好讚同我咁做, 他說博唔過, 寧願1st round聖羅撒唔得先係2rd round博Maryknoll, 冇辦法啦, 正所「進可攻、退可守」!

DoReMika,
其實你同我個case真係一樣的, St. Mary都係一間好多人爭的學校, 亦都係冇20分都入唔到的(in 1st round), 所以你都要好好諗清楚!
Sisly

19#
發表於 04-9-13 11:53 |只看該作者

Hi DoReMika,

我已一早做哂Research, Maryknoll首輪會offer around 96個學位, 而聖羅撒是74個; 如果我現有一間私校做backup的話, 我就不用考慮地用20分去博Maryknoll; 而聖羅撒係講到明如不選回自已學校, 佢係唔會收返的, 我真係好驚兩頭都唔到岸; 而我老公又唔係好讚同我咁做, 他說博唔過, 寧願1st round聖羅撒唔得先係2rd round博Maryknoll, 冇辦法啦, 正所「進可攻、退可守」!

Song,
其實你同我個case真係一樣的, St. Mary都係一間好多人爭的學校, 亦都係冇20
Sisly

20#
發表於 04-9-13 12:21 |只看該作者

唔好意思,我己經係小一家長,純屬私人睇法。

如果1st round St. Rose 唔得, 2nd round Maryknol 又唔得(最好唔係),3rd round 有無得返St. Rose 叩 門,因為妳2nd round try過Maryknoll, St. Rose 會睇到表格。

我知last year有人15分都有得抽St. Mary, St. Rose 好似無,Maryknoll唔知。

咁你自己覺得邊間適合妳個小朋友,你自己鐘意邊間?之前咁多BK memeber 俾o左意見,妳寫低晒o的 pros and cons, 再衡量下如果take St. Rose first round fail, next step 妳會點,如果take Maryknoll frist round fail, next step 妳會點。兩個方案再evaluate 下,再後備多個私校backup plan, 仲有幾日就要交form, 好快o的決定o拉。

Evelyn
‹ 上一主題|下一主題