用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 優才學校小一入學報名及個人profile的分享 ...
樓主: AlanB
go

優才學校小一入學報名及個人profile的分享 [複製鏈接]

81#
發表於 04-11-8 14:54 |只看該作者

Re: 優才學校小一入學報名及個人profile的分享

The test week is over. It is interesting for ChunHei to have first offical test in his life.  ChunHei said he was doing OK for english and Maths but not good in Chinese because he missed the Chinese revision sheets until last mins. He said he can answer half of the test paper for Chinese subject.  It is a good lesson for him to know what's importance of revision before exam.

By the way, we were in the school on Friday morning with my son. He is very excited if we can goto school once a week even just 10 ~20 mins. It is kind of encouragement to him. On Friday morning, we seen Headmaster Chan to give sweet to students who were studying. I thought it is extenion for Halloween. He is very kind and encourage to the kid for studying.

We got the yellow series story book long time ago. My friend gave those books to my son two years ago. He loves those books very much and can read those books already.  

Hi do_r_me,

I would suggest you come to the school at 8am in the morning. You can see many parents and students at that time. It is easy for your to observe and talk to them to have better understanding before you make the decision.

82#
發表於 04-11-8 16:20 |只看該作者

ChunHei Ma,

原來星期五你也參與早會。您有少少弄錯,陳校長派糖並不是Halloween的延續,他只是派糖給那些能安靜地為測驗考試溫習的同學罷了!上星期三及星期四他處於(紊掙期),有些學生,特別是六年級的同學四圍追逐,他在早會前已罰他們站在教員室門口站,更罕有地在早會時把頑劣的學生罰其站立在講台旁添!

駿顯測完驗後亦有回來分享,他自己估計在中文默書的結果是:如以30分滿分,他可以拿到22分,皆因他眨時不知如何不懂得造句子,英文科就比較好少少,但唔識默兩個生字,但數學科他就好有信心可以取得100分。他說老師會為同學用中文解釋每題題目,但由於他完全明白30多條問題的意義,在老師未講解時,他已完成答案了。還有,他認為有一條題目比較深:題目大約的意思是有一個數目字,它不大於12,但3個的它組成相加起來便等如9,問這個數目是什麼?

駿顯話好彩他曉得運用乘數表,當時他在自己的座位開聲自言自語說:「参壹如3,参貳如6,参参該9,答案應該係3」,可惜隔離位聽唔到,益唔到老友   

今天,學校宣佈很快校方就會將測驗成績派回學生,轉交家長閱覽,順道呼籲家長如子女能獲取滿意測驗成績則應要嘉許,那些未能如意的則要加以鼓勵!11月份校方舉行五常法活動,今年希望每個學生不獨可以用廣府話背誦25條五常法法規,同時可以用普通話誦讀。

明天6A班學長會到各班教導低年班同學誦讀,大後天則由6B班的學長負責普通話的教導。

最後一提是校方會向家長徵求五常法對聯比賽,上聯好像是【五常習慣…】都係唔記太清楚,大家回家不妨問問孩子明天再分享!   

AlanB
[url=http//www.johnny.datayard.com]https//www.johnny.datayard.com[/url]

83#
發表於 04-11-8 19:16 |只看該作者

It is amazing for 駿顯‘s achievement. Chun Hei’s life is more relax and we would like him to be a country boy and more sporty. The Sunday before the test, we still went to shrimp fishing and we went to Tai Po last Sunday for kiting as reward for the test result. We just try our best to let him enjoy his life other than boring school life.  

Study (Work) hard ! Play Hard !

84#
發表於 04-11-8 20:19 |只看該作者

Hi Alan and Chunhei's mom,

Thanks Alan for telling us what's happening in the morning assembly.  Adrian didn't perform as good as Johnny in the test.  Adrian got mistakes in all papers.  Anyway I will follow Mr. Chan's advice and praise Adrian more.

It is quite interesting to see that Johnny, Chun Hei and Adrian belong to different types of kids.  Johnny is so good at maths and science, with lot of confidence too.  Chun Hei is a sportman who is always energetic.  Adrian...well, is quiet and obedient type.  Maybe they simply reflect our own character!  :)

Keep in touch,
Charis.

85#
發表於 04-11-11 00:04 |只看該作者

Hi everybody,
Thank you all for sharing the things happening in the school(especially AlanB for the useful information you got from morning assemblies).I'm totally ignorant about the tests and how my daughter was doing cos she rarely mentioned anything about it. I didn't ask much and she seems to be giving so little thought or concern about the whole thing that I have no idea what kind of questions were asked in the test. Recently I am so busy that I didn't help her with her revisions either. I just kind of wait and see what she can achieve by herself. My daughter doesn't tell me much about what happens at school.(unlike Chun Hin who can tell Alan most of the things he encounters at school)Therefore I find your sharings quite useful here. Thank you and please keep up.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題