教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Tutor Time International Kindergarten
發新帖
查看: 1799|回覆: 9
go

Tutor Time International Kindergarten [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-8-11 14:44 |只看該作者

Tutor Time International Kindergarten

Is there any children studying in Tutor Time International Kindergarten?  Is it a good school?  I know that they have some courses for 7 months old babies and I want to get more information of this school as I am considering this school for my 11-months old baby.  Please share.

2#
發表於 04-8-11 16:44 |只看該作者

Re: Tutor Time International Kindergarten

HI, Ali_03,  My daughter studied there when she is 6.5 months old.  She did studied a lot there.  

3#
發表於 04-8-11 17:34 |只看該作者

Are the teachers nice?  Is it good for baby?  Actually, my English is not very good, will it be a problem to communicate with the teachers?  Lets share more about this school.  Thanks.

4#
發表於 04-8-12 00:10 |只看該作者

Hi Ali_03,

My daughter is studying the playgroup there, the teachers there are very nice, especially the classroom teacher. I am not sure their program for young baby like yours is good or not, as my girl  is older than your baby, she joined the playgroup when she was two, and she is now 2 and half year old. But she really enjoy her school life and she did learn alot from there, eg. sing song, line up, clean up etc...
You also don't have to worry about the communication with the teachers as there should be one classroom teacher which is Hong Kongese who could speak, cantonese, madarine and english will be stay in the class for the whole one and half hour (there are 2 sessions, 45 mins english and 45 mins mandarin) so there will be at least 2 teachers in the classroom. So you can talk to her about your baby.

cpmummy

5#
發表於 04-8-12 08:38 |只看該作者

Mrsho & cpmummy,

Thanks very much.       I’ll take a visit on this Saturday.  Most probably my baby will join this school in coming September.

6#
發表於 04-8-14 16:01 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

7#
發表於 04-8-14 18:46 |只看該作者

hi belle,

My girl attend 3 days a week for 1.5 hrs each, it is HKD 2650/month. You could chose 1 day, 2 days or 3 days a week or even 5 days a week. But I am sorry I forgot what is the tutition fee for the others.

cpmummy

8#
發表於 04-8-16 15:12 |只看該作者

As I remember the charge of A.M. class and P.M. class is different so you better phone and ask them.  Tel: 2337-0822
Ms. Emily TO

9#
發表於 04-8-21 20:25 |只看該作者

What's your comments to the playgroup?

What will they do and are the teachers native speaker?

cpmummy 寫道:
hi belle,

My girl attend 3 days a week for 1.5 hrs each, it is HKD 2650/month. You could chose 1 day, 2 days or 3 days a week or even 5 days a week. But I am sorry I forgot what is the tutition fee for the others.

cpmummy

10#
發表於 04-8-21 23:11 |只看該作者

They are good. Especially the classroom teacher is so nice. I just know my girl enjoy so much, she was so excited every time when she arrived school. Before she joined, she was so shy, but now she become more active and talkative.
Both teachers in my girl class are native speaker, one from US and one from Beigin.

cpmummy
‹ 上一主題|下一主題