1#
發表於 04-7-20 22:39 |只看該作者

高主教小學

請問有冇讀高主教小學的媽咪分享一下!
高主教小學程度深嗎?學校著重什麼?小學及中學校風如何?小朋友上學開心嗎?

2#
發表於 04-7-21 16:41 |只看該作者

Re: 高主教小學

I'm interested to know as well.  any moms can share ?

3#
發表於 04-7-22 11:42 |只看該作者

A friend of mine has two son's studying there. She said the school is very nice. It teaches science in English and some of the Maths in English as well. Most of the parents in this school care about there children's academic and activities performance very much.

However, my friend said this school make students to repeat if they cannot reach the school standard. But I know nothing about the secondary school.

4#
發表於 04-8-1 20:35 |只看該作者

My friend's kid study there.  Comment as follow:

Tests after tests, exams after exams in six years.  If your kid's academic performance dropped slightly, you will expect phone calls from teacher very soon.  

Since all kids there normally score very high marks, a drop of a few marks would mean your kid's ranking in the class will be dropped substantially!!!  If your kid not able to rank at the top 1/4, your kid mayl not be guaranteed a place at its Secondary school.

Homework, an example: Fill in the blanks for Chinese/English sentences.  Teachers will mark you wrong, if the answer is not the same as theirs (even though it is also a correct answer).  

I am not saying the school is not good, a lot of parents like this school.  It all depends on whether you and your kid can adopt this traditional school and its teaching methods.

5#
發表於 04-11-10 04:39 |只看該作者

please refer the link below. i have answered quite a few questions regarding raimondi.

http://www.baby-kingdom.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=211348&forum=7&29

tigerboy
tigerboy - born in october 1998 - i'm proud to be his mama!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題