大家認為律倫街啟思幼稚園如何??
收了阿仔讀下午班

3#
發表於 08-12-14 16:35 |只看該作者
大家認為律倫街啟思幼稚園如何??
收了阿仔讀下午班

4#
發表於 08-12-14 16:47 |只看該作者
I'm not really like the teacher over there. I don't think they have enough愛心to treat the children.(It's only my own opinion)

5#
發表於 08-12-14 17:50 |只看該作者
From my observation, I think the teachers are pretty nice and caring to the children.  I have even received phone calls from the teacher from time to time to update progress on my child or just to tell me what is ongoing.  My child was absent for a couple days last week and the teacher called me and see if my child was recovering.  She even talked to my child on the phone and told my child that she missed her at school and told her to eat more so that she can regain energy and get well soon.

On the other hand, I think Creative Kindergarten is not competitive academically as compare to pretigious kindergatens like Kentville or St. Catherine.  If you are looking for a happy school, it is one.  But if you want a lot of homework, dictation (as some parents want their kids to be well-prepared for P.1 interviews for good private schools), better choose other schools.

6#
發表於 08-12-14 21:16 |只看該作者
But of course, that's just my personal experience and humble opinion.  Other Creative Kindergarten (Kowloon Tong) parents may have different experiences.

7#
發表於 08-12-15 15:49 |只看該作者
我都有幫小朋友報律倫街啟思幼稚園.

但去學校interveiw時,發現學校隔離有一間佛堂,不時有一陣陣煙味傳到學校. 所以放棄咗.

8#
發表於 08-12-16 13:47 |只看該作者
My son is studying in n1 in this school and I have the exactly feeling with hollisterneko.

My son's class teacher always gives us calls about the progress of my son.  There was a time, the teacher called me about my son was bitten by mosquito and she asked my consent for giving him something to apply on him.  The class teacher is very careful and sensitive.

My son could not speak well in his 18 months old and the doctor asked us stopping speak two languages at home, therefore, we send him to this pure Chinese kg.  This school is very local (Chinese) style but the syllabus is very good.  My son now can speak very good Cantonese and English as well.  And my son enjoy his school life.

原帖由 hollisterneko 於 08-12-14 17:50 發表
From my observation, I think the teachers are pretty nice and caring to the children.  I have even received phone calls from the teacher from time to time to update progress on my child or just to tel ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題