密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Playgroup - Anfield vs Nottingham
發新帖
查看: 868|回覆: 6
go

Playgroup - Anfield vs Nottingham

發表於 08-12-4 16:40 |顯示全部帖子
For English playgroups, which is better? My child is now 20 months old.

Or, any other suggestions? Please!

發表於 08-12-8 17:09 |顯示全部帖子
Any advice? Please~

原帖由 ohmygosh 於 08-12-4 16:40 發表

發表於 08-12-8 17:39 |顯示全部帖子
Dear ohmygosy,

My boy has been studying at Anfield since Toddlerobics (1 year old), he loves the teacher and this school very much.  I am happy with this school.  When I ask him he loves the teacher/school, he definitely says " YES ".  I observe that he gets great improvement.  I remembered that when he attended the school, he did not participate any activities, but now he actively presents what he wants and likes participating all activities in the class.  Anfield will give you warm & happy place for learning.   My boy learns a lot and is trained to be a polite and disciplined child.  This is what I can share with you.  As I know nothing about Nottingham, I cannot give you any comment.  Anyway, you should have a school visit to consider whether Anfield is your choice.

Regards,
Iris

原帖由 ohmygosh 於 08-12-4 16:40 發表

發表於 08-12-11 10:51 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 # 的文章

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

發表於 08-12-11 12:22 |顯示全部帖子
Dear BabaTed,

My boy's teacher is an English guy, he is nice and my boy loves him very much.  For other teachers, they are Indians but their accent is not so strong, for example, my niece's teacher is an Indian, her English doesn't have strong accent.  Actually accent is not my concern.  Overall, teachers of Anfield are caring.  If you have any problems/comments, they are willing to help.

Iris

原帖由 BabaTed 於 08-12-11 10:51 發表
Was your boy's teacher white or Indians?

I heard that for Indians teacher, they are caring and nice, but they have accent, but for white teacher, some teachers do not really welcome local ppl........ ...

發表於 08-12-11 21:29 |顯示全部帖子
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

發表於 08-12-12 13:21 |顯示全部帖子
I just want to remind you that their Toddlerobics class is just so-so compared to playgroup, don't expect children will have very good performance because the children are still very young.

原帖由 BabaTed 於 08-12-11 21:29 發表

Dear Iris,

Thanks a lot for your sharing.
I will register my boy to Toddlerobics then. I hope they still have vacancy la.
But I think the registration fee $100 is quite expensive...hahaha