用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 有無人知 CCKG Interview 會問 D 咩野?
發新帖
查看: 818|回覆: 7
go

有無人知 CCKG Interview 會問 D 咩野? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-12-3 14:20 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Anyone who knows what is the format of CCKG interview?

What kind of questions will be asked in the interview?

How long will be the interview normally?

What kind of nursery report should be prepared for the interview?

Anything that about the interview ... I would like to know .... Thanks !!!!
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-12-3 15:14 |只看該作者
I called the school today to ask about the school report, as my daughter does not have one.  They said then no need to bring!  But they also said in the letter alternatively they would need a school verification letter?  What exactly is that?

3#
發表於 08-12-3 23:56 |只看該作者
anyone knows if we need to prepare kid's portfolio for the interview too?

4#
發表於 08-12-4 09:32 |只看該作者
But in the letter that CCKG sent to us, they didn't mention that they will review any kinds of kid's portfolio? Do we really need to prepare it? Will they review the portfolio even though we prepare it?

5#
發表於 08-12-4 10:47 |只看該作者
the interview conduct individually with the principal (mrs Field) and the child.  it normally take 2-3 minutes, the child will go into the principal's room by themselves. if you child cannot handle this, the interview will fail.

because the child go into the room by themselves and the door was closed during the interview time, the parent did not know what is the question will be ask in the interview, according to my girl, she told me mrs field ask her to look at the picture and do some counting......

good luck to all applicants!

6#
發表於 08-12-4 10:49 |只看該作者
you do not need to prepare the portfolio because she doesn't have time during the 2-3 minutes interview.  If your child have the latest school assessment, you need to bring it for the interview.

7#
發表於 08-12-4 12:01 |只看該作者
thx tvnotallow

8#
發表於 08-12-4 12:25 |只看該作者
Just from Rumour, but you can take as a reference.
Ms. Field will ask her to descibe something (maybe pictures), or say something wrong stuff, see if the child can correctly response to it. Also from rumour, she listens if the pronouncation is native tone.

Response, Native tone, ...etc, I am not sure family background will be included or not.

原帖由 teresa_y5k 於 08-12-4 12:01 發表
thx tvnotallow
‹ 上一主題|下一主題