搜索
教育王國 討論區 海外留學 去英國留學, 邊個city好?
發新帖
查看: 2086|回覆: 8
go

去英國留學, 邊個city好? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-12-2 17:52 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
如果想出年去英個讀大專college, 邊個city好D? 生活指數無咁高, 治安好D, 但又唔會太偏僻, 唔該.
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-12-6 21:51 |只看該作者
I guess you were talking about state colleges which have A-level/NVQs/diploma classes.  

I would recommend Herfordshire/Cambridgeshire/Norfolk areas.  They are 1 to 2.5 hours away from London.  Living cost is lower then big cities.  More important there are more working class people in these area, ie people have higher education background and income, lower crime level n lower unemployed rate.  These areas are also not overwhelmed by Chinese students.

I have been a guardian for over 5 years, if you need further assistant, please contact me on
[email protected]

3#
發表於 09-1-3 16:31 |只看該作者
Leicester is pretty good. I studied there before. It is in Midland, middle part of England. (around 1.5 hr away if u go to London by train)

The weather is nice & warm too.

My elderer son is also studying in Leicestershire. PM me if you would like to get more info of the school.

[ 本帖最後由 caridee80 於 09-1-3 16:33 編輯 ]

4#
發表於 09-1-23 15:45 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

5#
發表於 09-2-5 20:18 |只看該作者
Surrey~not far from  London, good schools, 治安好.

6#
發表於 09-2-18 20:18 |只看該作者

回覆 # 的文章

Dear Josiey,

I want to get some info about UK school. My son  is F.5 now, his cousin is  studying in Norwick - UEA, I don't know how to apply to UK if i don't want to through agency. How about your idea of UEA.

7#
發表於 09-3-16 01:16 |只看該作者
UEA in Norwich is a small local university, i dare to say that it is a different class of university when comparing to traditional universities like London U or say Nottingham.  

These kind of 'new' universities operate a lot of foundation courses.  Unilike the traditional route, which you have to get some good A-levels to apply fo universities course, you can skip the A'level and straight into the so-called university foundation course.

As your son is in F5, do u want to send him to a foundation course or carry on the A-level course? I know the area quite well as i live close to Cambridge. Please email me to discuss further:
[email protected]

8#
發表於 09-3-16 16:53 |只看該作者
Dear Josie,

My son is studying in F.2 and owing to the changes of NNS 334 which is so new to me.  I would like to sent him to UK / Australia for further studying.  Can you comments which country is better and how much I need to pay for the school fee and boarding fee.

Thanks

9#
發表於 09-3-26 20:18 |只看該作者
I have never been to Australia, so i can only comment about the UK education system :)

School & boarding fees start from about £6500 for each school term (there is 3 terms in a year).

I suggest that if your son is studying in a very good school in HK, you may consider to send him abroad after his HKCEE.

Please note that if you are going to send your son to the UK this Sept, he may be admitted to year10 (like F4 in HK) according to his age.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題