教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 係咪無人會揀九龍塘Think?
發新帖
查看: 641|回覆: 2
go

係咪無人會揀九龍塘Think? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-11-30 23:42 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
我見都無咩mami 講九龍塘Think, 係因為間學校收生少?
學費貴? 教學未如理想? 覺得學校細? 等其他學校的Result? Think 唔出名?
因為我見交表和 interview 時都唔係好多人, 相反我見對面的聖羅撤就排隊排到開巷....
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-12-1 10:00 |只看該作者
Hi, Carol716

My little is currently studying in Think (KT) pre-nusery.  In fact, I think this school is not bad.  According to the School Newsletter, there is around 200 odd application for 09/10 K1.  When compared this figure with other famous kinders in KT, the number is really not significant.  But I think the reasons for that are those u have mentioned.
First, the school fee is not cheap.  For my little, her monthly tuition fee is $3,800, not including book fee.  And next year, she will join the int'l K1 class. The fee will be $4,000 + $2,xxx (1st sem. book fee), parents can't use school fee voucher issued by the Gov't.
Second, the no. of classes in this school is fewer than others. Say for pre-nusery, only one class in am and one in pm. That's all.  The school said it's thinking to expand one more class, but until now..no further news. For K1, i think 4 classes (2am and 2pm), both bilingual + int'l. (correct me if i am wrong).
For school size, i don't think it's small (it has outdoor playground), but I would rather say it's a bit old.
In repsect of goodwill, yes, i think it is not as famous as St. Cat or KV etc... the principal has once addressed this issue as some parents expressed that when interviewing P1, not many know about Think.  The reply is that the school has not many graduates than those famous kinders which have over hundreds of grad. go into the market each year.   I take this point.  But, the P.1 allocation of this school is not bad.  Especially when applying private school or DSS (of which the kids have to attend interviews), the performance of THINK kids are not worse than those from the famous ones as the language ability of THINK grad. is quite good.  I can't exactly recall the details but quite a no. of them goes to famous P. school this year.
Hope the above info. help you a bit in understanding Think.

3#
發表於 08-12-1 10:32 |只看該作者
多謝你的意見和解釋...

原帖由 homummum 於 08-12-1 10:00 發表
Hi, Carol716

My little is currently studying in Think (KT) pre-nusery.  In fact, I think this school is not bad.  According to the School Newsletter, there is around 200 odd application for 09/10 K1. ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題