教育王國 討論區 高主教書院小學部 2009/2010 - 高主教小一生~家長室
發新帖
樓主: FungMm
go

2009/2010 - 高主教小一生~家長室 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-4-10 20:48 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Ononprincess,

Glad to know that you would let your daughter study in this school as I have a daughter and a son with K3 and K1. I have made a great decision to let my daughter in this school...for giving up those girl shcools in Wanchai district ...hope it is good / right for her !

原帖由 ononprincess 於 09-3-24 18:07 發表
我都好....期待 !! 現在沒有什麼可以準備, 但又好想有多些準備.......hahaha..... , 不知道其他家長選定未呢 !!!  

2#
發表於 09-4-16 19:35 |顯示全部帖子
From my view, RC provide Mandarin teaching on Chinese subjects and Englsih teaching for other subjects, it is the attractive point for my husband and me to choose RC. Of course, I hope my kids would develop a good environment on English and Mandrain learning starting from younger age as they would be only willing to learn Cantonese when they grow up and study in school with Cantonese as its teaching language.

Hope my daughter would catch up the school life since I know that RC is quite focus on discipline and a bit higher on the English level

How about you ... why you choose RC only ?

3#
發表於 09-4-17 14:15 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks !!
Do u know how many girls in each class ? Hope more girls join this school starting in 2009 so that the proportion of boys and girls to be rather average (that says 30/70 ) and RC will really be a co-ed school then !

Have u arrange any summer courses for your daughter ?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題