發新帖
樓主: YuHangMum
go

09/10 P1 Welcome [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-11-15 17:43 |顯示全部帖子
Hi YuHangMum,
Nice to meet you.
My boy is also offered a place in St Paul.
See whether our sons can be classsmates next year.

2#
發表於 08-11-17 23:33 |顯示全部帖子
Dear all SPCPS parents,
After gather information from many ppl, I finally decided to let my son to study in SPCPS even though I'm still waiting for the result of YW.
It's my pleasure to join the SPC's family!
I read the booklet provided by the school and learnt that it offers many extra-curriculuar activities, e.g. 朗誦, fencing and swimming. The teachers will choose/ select those with potential or the student can join on a voluntary basis? Would SPCPS parents please share?
Hi andrewpapa,
Your advice did help me to make up my mind. I noticed from the SPCK website that around 10% of students go to SPCPS. Do you think there is any advantage for SPCK students to go to SPCPS? For me, I do have this feeling as my son's performance in the 2nd interview is not good....So it's very surprise for me that he is accepted. I'm just worrying that he may not adapt to the workload ...What should I do to prepare for P.1? Please share.
Cheers,
Chunchunmommy

3#
發表於 08-11-18 23:37 |顯示全部帖子
Hogwarts and andrewpapa,
Many thanks for your information and advice.
I'll try my best to help my boy to adapt to the life in SPCPS!
Hope he enjoys his primary school life in SPCPS.
I also want to know how many homework per day for P.1 and boys in SPCPS are strong in which aspects? Sports (i.e. swimming, ball games?), music (i.e. choir or orchestra?)

[ 本帖最後由 chunchunmommy 於 08-11-18 23:45 編輯 ]

4#
發表於 08-11-19 22:10 |顯示全部帖子
Andrewpapa,
Thanks for your information.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題