搜索
教育王國 討論區 聖保羅書院小學 Sharing from Story parent
發新帖
查看: 1475|回覆: 8
go

Sharing from Story parent [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-11-12 18:45 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
it is so fun to have a chance to tell story in front of a small group of P1 students,
even this is not the first time I have done this.
You have a chance to see them quietly sitting in front of you.
some of them will smile and follow the story lines.
some of them will just see there and say nothing.
They are so cute.
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-11-14 08:24 |只看該作者
It would be perfect if sticker is used instead of stamp.

3#
發表於 08-11-14 08:50 |只看該作者
yes, agree,

4#
發表於 08-11-18 22:37 |只看該作者
Hi all,

Bringing back happy memories, which are almost 5 years old, and do you still have small presents for the boys as did before?

By the way, the school's history itself is a good story.  I once used the following school history as material of my story line and that piece of history is related to the coming Stewart Dinner in Dec at SPC.  

The Dinner means for celebrating the life and services of her 8th Principal Evan Stewart.  Mr. Stewart was also a company commander of the HK Volunteers Defense Corps during the Japanese invasion in Dec 1941, they fought so bravely and 31 men under Stewart's command gave their lives.  According to SPC, three teachers and nine old boys also fought for HK and 5 of the old boys made the ultimate sacrifice.  You may find more about this from a book by HKU Press, Not The Slightest Chance, on the defence of HK, 1941.  

Also, a SPC teacher, Mr. Wong Shiu Pun was executed by the Japanese force during the 3 yrs and 8 months for his activities to support the Allied force.  The school still commenorates Mr. Wong by " The Wong Shiu Pun Trophy for Religious Education".  It is a very touching piece of history and a good reason for the kids in why they can be proud of being a student of SPC.

5#
發表於 08-11-18 23:49 |只看該作者
Hogwarts,
Thanks for your sharing!
You are knowledgeable!

6#
發表於 08-11-19 07:25 |只看該作者
Dear Chunchunmommy,

无聊才读书,大少们也不一定欣赏此等古祖事。

但SPC倒是曾出真英雄,但也不欠識時務的現代精英。

Andrewpapa 說得對,陪大少走的路還長呢!

7#
發表於 08-11-19 07:57 |只看該作者
not till now, i eventually what a papa should be.  wait up early, help him to study (on shift, of coz mostly mama), read story books, sometimes pretend angry to scare him.  

aiya

8#
發表於 08-11-19 08:33 |只看該作者
原帖由 hogwarts 於 08-11-19 07:25 發表
Dear Chunchunmommy,

无聊才读书,大少们也不一定欣赏此等古祖事。

但SPC倒是曾出真英雄,但也不欠識時務的現代精英。

Andrewpapa 說得對,陪大少走的路還長呢! ...

hogwarts,

I do think my boy would love to hear this kind of story.  Two days ago, he mentioned the story of Nick Vujicic that his teacher told him.  He was so impressed by what Nick has encountered and how he bravely survives.  I am so thankful that his teacher has given such a valuable lesson to them.

9#
發表於 08-11-19 11:58 |只看該作者
aiy we don't have the ticket to Nick testimony ar
‹ 上一主題|下一主題