教育王國 討論區 教育講場 English playgroup in TST
樓主: YOYOLEUNG
go

English playgroup in TST [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 04-7-15 19:19 |只看該作者

Re: English playgroup in TST

Hi Yoyo,

Congratulations on your second baby!  Well done!  I have always wanted a daughter and you've got 2 while I got none.  Lucky you!

I am glad Yoyo enjoys going to Joyful.  Daniel also had a wonderful time there.  He is responding very well to Ms. Hazel and has shown tremendous improvement since he started going to YMCA in January.  So had Yoyo been to any YMCA playgroups before he started Joyful?  If not, she is really adapting very well.  I won't be able to accompany Daniel next Tuesday.  Will you be there on Thursday?  If so, let me see whether I can say hello to you in person.

There is also no direct transport from my home.  Is the closest car park the one in Carnavan Plaza?

22#
發表於 04-7-16 16:31 |只看該作者

Re: English playgroup in TST

Danielboy,

Yoyo enjoyed the playgroup very much too.  Her nursery classmate (at Tutor Time and Keen Ming)was also one of the Joyful's classmates.  Thus she had no problem of adaption.

Her teacher is Renu.  Even without attending Ms Hazel's class, I found her a pleasant lady.  

Although I am still on leave, I will go to Xian to attend a seminar next Tuesday, return to HK on Wednesday.

If you dirve your car to Joyful, you can park it at the metered public parking bay, under the Maxim's fast food.  However, it  really depends on your luck.  Or you can park it at the carpark in Carnavan Plaza.  

I will surely try to locate you and say hello to you on Thursday.  If you don't mind, I can PM my mobile phone to you.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題